So, whatcha drinking : Swingers Discussion 21345410602
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSo, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
GoTo Page: Less ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... More 
Start   602 to 611 of 3508   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can tell ya for a fact, you can overdose on bacon consumption.

I made some a few days back and tried to share it with the Mrs., she got a case of the butthurt because I didn't make enough, so she says...I don't want it now, so you eat it. I'm now like a kid in a candy store!

Next day I wake up feeling drunk, so I took a blood pressure reading and wouldn't ya know, it was 159 over 100... Yep, you read that correctly, I officially overdosed! I could hardly walk or see the face of my cell phone from all the spots.

I've been flushing with copious amounts of water and it's still high, but now I'm at 134 over 84.. It'll be under control in a day or two, but damn if I do that stupid shit again.

Coffee is not a good flush, but it's my start to the day..

Starbucks!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
Democrats and libs eat bacon and eggs too. Some don't even lie about it.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8375 posts)
Ms. Met, I thought grillades was Sunday brunch?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8375 posts)
Petals- That is Sunday brunch here!

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Hell yes I do.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19440 posts)
Petals, my two best friends to this day are a former MP/DPM Maj and a still active duty USMC Col. We met as freshmen in college somewhere in the great white Northeast.

Your multiple back to back and very humorous posts about Italian Gelato girls, hookers, and fish tanks gave me flashbacks to the conversations I used to have with my buddies...Punctuated by a comment like the "Hey! Where did everyone go?... pin drop" post.

To this day, I'm never concerned about walking into an overcrowded bar with Bob. Within minutes, whether it be with his 6'2 250 lb frame, or his bellowing, MY DRILL INSTRUCTOR USED TO SAY...stories, he always ended up clearing a section of the bar of all the other single guys. Miraculously, only the SFs would remain. He'd then lean in and whisper as best he could, "Now, did you pay attention to that this time? I don't wanna have to show you again."

So, like I said, its all good, and I do appreciate the snarky, on-topic follow up posts. Sarcasm, subtle or not, is still the intelligent man's humor in my book.

Oh, and before I am once again accused of running off-topic, coffee. Black.

Cheers, BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8375 posts)
Chocolate milk.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Petals - you don't by chance have any of that Soju still with you? Saved for a specail occasion? It was an acquired taste I earned while in Japan and one I still like to indulge in when given the opportunity. Makes you do lots of crazy things....:0)

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(997 posts)
orange juice and coffee, it's a busy week:)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3427 posts)
Petal, Its all good. That was a long-winded compliment. Really. If in doubt, ask SA...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8375 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... More 
Start   602 to 611 of 3508   End
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking