Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › So, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So,_whatcha_drinking
« Prev  1 ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ... 576  Next »
411 to 420 of 5751
User Details are only visible to members.
I told you all the garbage on Long Island goes to a land fill in Pa how the hell does my trash wind up in the ocean .Tell me that maybe your Jersey trash does

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11988 posts)
"I drink coffee from a huge pot at work. I use K cups at home Our garbage goes to Pa. in to some Mine .it gets shipped of Long Island and not into the water Your losing it honey Maybe some one in Jersey cause the guy to choke I still don't know what your talking about"

Great! Work has it right. No matter what anyone will tell you trash ends up in the Ocean. Try the reuseable mesh. Works better than plastic and will save you a ton of money.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
"BLM what are you talking about some guy drowning In Long Beach .What does that have to do about me and K cups and B.T."

I was just thinking about all those plastic kcups getting thrown away and you have to think that at least more than a few are ending up in the Ocean right near you. Just suppose a guy was swimming and inhaled one of those nasty things. They send him to you in hope that you will save him. You can eliminate that tragedy just by having the hospital use reusable kcups. If that isn't good enough welln they could save a lot of money. Win-Win! I could think of more but I hope that will do it. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
I drink coffee from a huge pot at work. I use K cups at home Our garbage goes to Pa. in to some Mine .it gets shipped of Long Island and not into the water Your losing it honey Maybe some one in Jersey cause the guy to choke I still don't know what your talking about

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11988 posts)
Cancer rates in the Hamptons (Close to the hospital right?) are extremely high! I wouldn't be pointing any fingers but there.

OT: I think the hospital might try using reusable kcups? At least you could put a note in the suggestion box?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
BLM what are you talking about some guy drowning In Long Beach .What does that have to do about me and K cups and B.T.

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11988 posts)
BT you state ranks # 2 in cancer New York was # 5

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11988 posts)
...and swim naked at parties

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Probably wont hear from him. ncal left selling Stats and is now making $9 an hour explaining to people how they can earn and fish more.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
...and she uses the term Asshat like its a bad thing...

So, by state, it appears that NY has the 3rd highest cancer rate per 100,000 residents and Louisiana has the 8th highest, but who's counting?

Nice deflection there Mrs. BigDookie.

I'm guessing you learned your math and statistics from a new resident of Las Vegas.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13699 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ... 576  Next »
411 to 420 of 5751
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.