Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › So, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So,_whatcha_drinking
« Prev  1 ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ... 569  Next »
341 to 350 of 5689
User Details are only visible to members.
"BLM Ok tell me what you do with all your trash"

Thanks for asking! I eliminate as much trash as I can. One example is using reusable kcup with a wire mesh. When you are done making coffee you just rinse it and it's ready for the next cup. You can buy ground coffee (cheaper) and still use your Keurig.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7891 posts)
BLM I recycle all my paper ,all my cans and bottles I'm doing my part , I'm a boater and Nothing goes in the ocean that isn't safe believe me .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10908 posts)
BLM Ok tell me what you do with all your trash Oh P.G. what about all the horse shit your horse put into the ground and then in the ground water . Your saving the earth

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10908 posts)
I was thinking Long Beach, NY

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7891 posts)
P.G. that wasn't nice

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10908 posts)
Ok Ok.. I'll explain more. Just look around on a windy day in your neighborhood on trash day. There is trash everywhere. Can't help it. Especially during storms. Some of that ends up in the Ocean. Now suppose a kcup ends up in the ocean and inhaled by a lovely whale and blocks his blow hole and ends up on the beach.. gasping for air. No one can do anything. BUT you can! Try using reuseables. Do it for the whales!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7891 posts)
BLM- you would honestly have better luck explaining this to a Kindergartner.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21869 posts)
OMG WHY ME GOD Like I choke some guy in Long Beach New Jersey Now really

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10908 posts)
I told you all the garbage on Long Island goes to a land fill in Pa how the hell does my trash wind up in the ocean .Tell me that maybe your Jersey trash does

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10908 posts)
"I drink coffee from a huge pot at work. I use K cups at home Our garbage goes to Pa. in to some Mine .it gets shipped of Long Island and not into the water Your losing it honey Maybe some one in Jersey cause the guy to choke I still don't know what your talking about"

Great! Work has it right. No matter what anyone will tell you trash ends up in the Ocean. Try the reuseable mesh. Works better than plastic and will save you a ton of money.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7891 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ... 569  Next »
341 to 350 of 5689
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.