Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › So, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So,_whatcha_drinking
« Prev  1 ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ... 571  Next »
331 to 340 of 5705
User Details are only visible to members.
OMFG! Did Inez just out me as a swinging pervert who goes to swing clubs?

Gone is the safety of the veil I've been hiding behind. I was hoping y'all would keep believing that I lived on Long Island, wasn't really a swinger persay, but enjoyed the attention I got while posting in the Would you fuck the previous poster? and Would you kiss the previous poster? threads.

Oh, the humanity! The horror! The horror!

Whaa whaa what next Inez? You're an evil genius, that's what you are! Tricking me into spilling all my secrets.... Really, what next??

For gawd sake, please don't tell everyone about my six-pack abs and my 9" cock! Please, I beg you! Just. Don't!!

The embarrassment might drive me to drink...

OT: enjoying a nice cold glass of filtered water while I catch up on the musings of a couple of evil geniuses.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13286 posts)
Work SUX SO...

Mrs. SOTW... Cruzan and diet Coke

Mr. SOTW... Captain and diet Dew

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(604 posts)
Running low on Amaretto, so candy bar vodka in the JD. After reading all this, I definitely need more JD ...

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(626 posts)
Yup NutCal, the Great Pacific Garbage Patch is a real boon to wildlife and the environment! Marine life never dies due to ingesting or getting tangled in trash debris.

Wish I could be drinking whatever kool-aid you are so I too could be as delusional!

pollute, pollute, pollute! And stick your head into the tar sands to avoid seeing or thinking about the repercussions.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5571 posts)
Man you guys must be bored. This one hell of a thread. Floating trash in the oceans is something fish love. Provides cover for the small fish which are then eaten by the big fish. Find a trash island floating in the ocean that's the place to fish! Fisherman love trash in the ocean!

So their liberals!!!! lmao

FYI whales dont feed on the surface but dive down 30 feet or to the bottom to feed, except when eating the herring around Alaska in the summer. Cups are not a big problem, eating that sea gull by accident when taking a mouthful of fish is, those feathers make the whale sneeze up all his food, and then he starves in the winter because he did not put on enough fat.

And i work for free, and teach kids how to fish for free. Mrs gets paid the salary in our business, the rest is passed through as a dividend. SO i am just a poor man that cant make any money and has to fuck for food!

So shoot seagulls and save a whale!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5499 posts)
Exactly! Simple things we can do and we all live better.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8296 posts)
Hey, lets not forget that used condoms floating in water look like jellyfish... sharks, tuna, swordfish, salmon and sea turtles all love to chow down on jellycondomfish

Be kind to the critters folks and keep your swimmer savers safely on ship!

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5571 posts)
LOL! Fuckin boaters with their nets and beer,,, I still have nothing

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8296 posts)
It's a Daily Double!!! Sea Turtles tangled in drift nets and six pack rings!

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5571 posts)
I'm laughing too hard.. I got nothing. My mind is stranded with whales and blow holes.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8296 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ... 571  Next »
331 to 340 of 5705
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.