10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › So, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So,_whatcha_drinking
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 580  Next »
2 to 11 of 5797
User Details are only visible to members.
frosty cold rusty nail

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15563 posts)
Coffee. While cooking up another batch of beer wort.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(716 posts)
indrank “godfather”s many years ago when i usedta go dancin at the club i went to on saturday nights. bartenders knew me. i alternated with diet coke and water. 1 diet coke, 1’water, for each drink. combined with the dancing...burned it mostly all off. and it was a nice drink. and yeah, it had to be disaronno.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18150 posts)
I got the idea for a "Godfather" on this forum. Now it is my go to when I first get home from work and have to start feeding the animals. I mix it in a plastic cup so I can carry it in my teeth when my hands are full. Yes.......kinda like a dog.....

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(716 posts)
75 degrees, sitting on the deck at the lake drinking fireball & diet pop. Life is good.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(5058 posts)
"debotchery"

Hehe. The ghost of Frank creates our typos.

"Buffalo Trace and Amarretto"

Bourbon and amaretto (or in my case, Disoranno) is known as, according to a book I have, a "Godfather". This was apparently once a much more popular drink, known to be well-enjoyed by "swingers", in the 1960s sense of the word.

It also happens to be my favorite mixed drink. I prefer it to be 3:2 bourbon to Disoranno, and the bourbon should be very high proof, such as Bookers. On ice, of course. We found a friend of ours who enjoyed a few on our pool deck at 5 am once.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29191 posts)
For better or worse, there isn’t another city like it. Let us know when you are in town.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6023 posts)
I can only imagine the debotchery you two are enjoying. We need to make it over there for MG some time. Time to pour a little Buffalo Trace and Amarretto

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(716 posts)
On my 5th or 6th Makers and still enjoying the debauchery of my adopted city.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6023 posts)
nyquil

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15563 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 580  Next »
2 to 11 of 5797
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.