Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › So, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So,_whatcha_drinking
« Prev  1 ...  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  ... 530  Next »
1921 to 1930 of 5297
User Details are only visible to members.
@BT: No, you are the other half of the smart ass comment....LOL...Ms. Scandal's comments were well put and noted. Not like some others.....LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Fun, finally, the recognition you and Scandle deserve!

I had a double bloody Mary at a little joint in old Mandeville about an hour ago. Thankfully, tomato juice and vodka don't stain my teeth. So, I KNOW they're really good for me.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12181 posts)
"You two smart asses"

Compliment acknowledged. Thank you.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
Chocolate milk

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21526 posts)
You two smart asses, LOL, I rinsed it thoroughly and I refilled it today with a Shiraz...it's okay. I changed up from the Pinot Noir.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
If nothing else, at least her teeth will be brilliant.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12181 posts)
" I gave the carafe a Clorox soak and it's all good now but I am wondering....not to mention staining teeth....but is it really good for us?"

Just drink your wine with a Clorox chaser and you should be good to go.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
BLT, just because a liquid or solid food item stains something isn't cause to wonder whether it's good for us. Blueberries are supposed to be great for us as an antioxidant, improve memory, and have a low glycemic index, yet they stain or discolor clothing and teeth. I would venture a guess that the carafe you used has some kind of surface on the interior that held onto the wine color.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
Is red wine really good for us? I pose this question because I had some red wine in a beautiful clear carafe and it stained it which I can see why red wine if spilled on carpet is a nightmare. I gave the carafe a Clorox soak and it's all good now but I am wondering....not to mention staining teeth....but is it really good for us?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Bengal spice decaf chai. omigosh it's so good....tastes a little like butter rum in the mix.

the port last night didn't help sleep. hopefully this does.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14148 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  ... 530  Next »
1921 to 1930 of 5297
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.