Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › So, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So,_whatcha_drinking
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 495  Next »
191 to 200 of 4948
User Details are only visible to members.
tbr is a serious scotch guy. I prefer bourbon, but I do like some scotch whiskies. My fave is Glenlivet. Glenmorangie a close 2nd.

I don't like Johnny Walker anything. Even the Blue isn't that good to me.

Fun fact: Mrs VA's aunt had Vanilla Ice as a neighbor. He stopped in once and when offered a drink wanted JWB, then proceeded to mix it with Coke, decided he didn't like it and dumped it out. Asshole.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24549 posts)
OMG, BLT you aren't gonna go THERE are you??? LOL!!! To some people Scotch is a religion. I've seen some doozy web fights over the who/what/where defines a good Scotch . . . make political arguments look like pillow fights. :)

First you have to pick a team . . . blended or single malt. You've mentioned two blended whiskeys. Personally I am a single malt guy, but I'm friends with a bunch of blend drinkers :) :)

My personal fave is Macallan 18 yo . . . if $$ is an issue then their 12 year old is not bad at all. In all seriousness just try a bunch of 'em and pick the one you like. Tink can't stand Scotch, any Scotch, but what the hell does she know, she likes fireball . . . :D

froggy--sippin' whiskey

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
@Froggy: What kind? You know that's my new drink. At least I am searching for the right one. I've tried Chivas and Johnnie Walker Black. Both good.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
My weekly "relaxin" scotch

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
Tom! You're gonna get kicked outta the Texas Q Society . . . pop that cap, QUICK!! :)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
Gator Aid at the moment. Subject to change here shortly. I find it hard to smoke 4 racks of ribs on my BBQ pit without a cold beer close by.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
cherry zero

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9866 posts)
Diet Dr. Pepper because Diet Pepsi sucks now.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24549 posts)
I've had several beverages today: 2 cups of coffee; diet A&W Root Beer, plain water and Pellegrino

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
Poland spring water

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11789 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 495  Next »
191 to 200 of 4948
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.