Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › So, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So,_whatcha_drinking
« Prev  1 ...  14.1  15.1  16.1  17.1  18.1  19.1  20.1  21.1  22.1  23.1  ... 503  Next »
182 to 191 of 5028
User Details are only visible to members.
Home brewed coffee that I love but I am pushing the water because between the heat and humidity here in Florida and the sweating in the gym, I need more than the gallon I thought would be sufficient -- distilled water.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Homemade unsweetened tea. My gallon of water is already gone. It's so hot, I have to drink the water so as not to retain it. It's a crazy cycle but I am loving it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
diet pepsi & chai

<-----two fisted drinking to both wake up and keep warm.

brrrr.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12030 posts)
1/2 cup of my favorite coffee as I have to factor this liquid into the drying out process for the picture on Friday. I may have to up my water intake as Florida is so dry.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
My one and only 1/2 cup of coffee for the day. It's all about measured water this week.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Water all day every day until Thursday night and then sip until Friday.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
I perked my own Fresh Market blend coffee. Who said you can't teach an old dogg new tricks....I am learning how to use my percolator better every day.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
I am celebrating two things: BLM's challenge to me and (2) the prime dick I had last night with a shot of Chivas Regal. If I was Snoopy, my ears would be flying right about now.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
My K cup comes out fairly hot , it cost more ,but its so easy no mess and it very fast too Im spoiled now

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7619 posts)
@BigDuke: The best thing about the old fashioned perk pot is that the coffee is super hot. My coffee maker and the coffee at say Starbucks, which I hate, is not. I have to wind up nuking it. This coffee comes out so hot, you have to wait for it to cool off, even once the milk or creamer is put in it. This will be my last day for coffee creamer for a week. Going non-dairy. BLM knows why.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  14.1  15.1  16.1  17.1  18.1  19.1  20.1  21.1  22.1  23.1  ... 503  Next »
182 to 191 of 5028
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.