So, whatcha drinking : Swingers Discussion 213454101791
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSo, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
GoTo Page: Less ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... More 
Start   1791 to 1800 of 3718   End
User Details are only visible to members.
orange pineapple juice of coarse :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6855 posts)
Bobby: Either I have to learn Italian, is it, or your interpretation of English needs work...LOL...what I was saying is that unless a woman has an underlying medical condition, her vagina SHOULD NOT smell like fish and that mine only gets that odor when I eat a lot of fish. I was not insulted or anything....LMAO! Comediennes are always making jokes about a woman's pussy yet they always want it!

Tigg: I believe you and I did read it in Men's Fitness now that you mention it as I am a subscriber.

Anyway, I am drinking Crystal Lite.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3629 posts)
Blt ....nooooo i don't talk about vagina small.... I talk about my experience about male tool s... And I believe your vagina look beautiful if i just have chance to try tast mmmmmmm... Sorry if you are mad... :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1168 posts)
blt ...have read about it twice in men's health magazine so I believe it to be true

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6855 posts)
Bobby: I hate the fish jokes concerning women's vagina. Mine has no smell and/or taste unless I eat a lot of fish and when I go to the bathroom, I smell it so I know where you are cumming from....LOL! I've never had bad tasting semen -- thank goodness!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3629 posts)
LMAO @ Bobby's reply....

I'm long heard that about pineapple as well, although I've only heard it about changes the flavor of guys. I've also heard numerous women who confirm it to be true.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20246 posts)
Tigg - Never had any complaints about my taste but then I enjoy it myself so I guess I wouldn't care what someone else thought. I have tasted some nasty cum before and what ever they were eating previously they sure needed to change their diet to fix it!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1026 posts)
Tig it's a true ..... a lot of girls tell me that..... last time when I eat a fish and that's night when i cum i think i step in fish. all the time I look behind expect to see some fish.... :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1168 posts)
Tiggr: Where do you get this shit....LOL....you are a hoot. I love it!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3629 posts)
jaycee...they say that pineappleorange juice makes your pussy sweeter and mens cum tastier too :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6855 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... More 
Start   1791 to 1800 of 3718   End
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking