Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › So, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So,_whatcha_drinking
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 558  Next »
171 to 180 of 5575
User Details are only visible to members.
Rabbit don't worry after New Years you not going to see much of me ,I'm going on days . See you wish hard enough dreams do come true. No more dealing with your nasty ass mouth . Do you kiss your kid with that mouth .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9987 posts)
BLM you smell like four day old white bread? damn man take a shower and get that crusty shit off you!!!!! lolol

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3871 posts)
Inez, when someone is nasty, hypocritical and a name caller there is no season of the year that requires anyone at all to be nice to them. If you don't want me getting all up-in-your-shit then try to act like an open minded and kind person. If you notice, I only jump on you when you get abrasive, rude and say cruel/ignorant/idiotic things.

Besides, who started the name calling...AGAIN?

Have you ever noticed that when you get going and get called out there are plenty of people that will side against you, but (as far as I've noticed) no one (sane) that will side with you.

Does that tell you anything at all?

Might be time to think about some New Year Resolutions

xoxoxoxo

~rabbit~

BTW - I save my breads for people that are nice and deserve it. In fact, I think I'll walk a loaf over to the obnoxious, loud, filthy drunks that live down the block. If I had a choice between them and you...well...

xoxoxoxoxo

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5015 posts)
Rabbit for once try being nice ,its Christmas . You have no sense of humor . Give it a rest ok . Me and BLM are ok with each other BUTT OUT .Go make some bread mail me a loaf ok

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9987 posts)
Yeah BLM! Be nicer to someone that tells you you're drinking "Jim Jonas cool-aid", compares you to 4 day old white bread and calls other people ASSHAT (like that's a bad thing), spineless, gutless and chicken shit!

rabbit says you're SO RUDE! (or should that be your so rude? <<eyeroll>>)

xoxoxox

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5015 posts)
I agree!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6822 posts)
Forget it ,its a new day xxoxoo

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9987 posts)
I understand. I way over did it.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6822 posts)
You know what I don't have time for this Later Byeee

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9987 posts)
You made the list yesterday not being so nice to me

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9987 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 558  Next »
171 to 180 of 5575
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.