Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › So, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So,_whatcha_drinking
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 501  Next »
161 to 170 of 5001
User Details are only visible to members.
I perked my own Fresh Market blend coffee. Who said you can't teach an old dogg new tricks....I am learning how to use my percolator better every day.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
I am celebrating two things: BLM's challenge to me and (2) the prime dick I had last night with a shot of Chivas Regal. If I was Snoopy, my ears would be flying right about now.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
My K cup comes out fairly hot , it cost more ,but its so easy no mess and it very fast too Im spoiled now

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6978 posts)
@BigDuke: The best thing about the old fashioned perk pot is that the coffee is super hot. My coffee maker and the coffee at say Starbucks, which I hate, is not. I have to wind up nuking it. This coffee comes out so hot, you have to wait for it to cool off, even once the milk or creamer is put in it. This will be my last day for coffee creamer for a week. Going non-dairy. BLM knows why.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Coffee K cup so easy ,no mess

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6978 posts)
Perked my own coffee in the old pot. It is so good!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
MILK

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Chilled Tuaca while feeding the horses. Buffalo Trace is good straight, on rocks, mixed with Amaretto.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(411 posts)
Here's my recipe for it:

Muddle (i.e. smush) a wedge of orange (minus the skin) and one "bada-bing" cherry (the dark kind) with 2 sugar cubes and 2 dashes of Angostura bitters. Add 2 oz bourbon and mix. Remove the carcass of the orange leaving the pulpy stuff behind.

Add ice, top with ~ 1 oz club soda, mix briefly, and garnish with an orange wedge and another cherry.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
vabeach, I almost always drink my bourbon on the rocks, with a splash of water. Really enjoy the Bulleit like that. (yes, I know it's supposed to be blasphemy to use water. Screw the naysayers. When they start paying for my booze, they can start telling me how to drink it. ;) )

Another favorite is Buffalo Trace, which has a rather more delicate taste. That one I usually omit the water.

Tried to make Old Fashioneds recently and even though I THOUGHT I followed the classic recipe, they were awful. It's probably me though, I've never been good at mixing drinks.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(287 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 501  Next »
161 to 170 of 5001
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.