So, whatcha drinking : Swingers Discussion 213454101221
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSo, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
GoTo Page: Less ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... More 
Start   1221 to 1230 of 3368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
crown royal and schwepps ginger ale

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6540 posts)
The Duck Rabbit milk stout.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(427 posts)
Tigg: When I come your way, and I will eventually during one of my trips to New York, I will definitely pour you a Jameson. I am about to make a decaf espresso.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2971 posts)
drink of choice before being diagnosed w/ Type II Diabetes was Captain Morgan and Diet Coke. After? Whiskey and water. Sometimes w/ diet gingerale, but only if it's Vernor's, which is hard to find here. So, I'm a whiskey girl.

Every once in a while, I'll drink a drink as in the pic, but that was in Hawaii.

I can do any shot, though, at any time, with anyone. I just don't like stuff like Bailey's, etc. Too creamy. Shut up.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
blt pour me a jameson will ya

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6540 posts)
I probably drink more than a dietician would like, and I have a hard time hitting the gym well in the morning if I have a few in the evening.....

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19154 posts)
Va thanks: I went cold turkey with the alcohol when my type 2 diabetes flared up. It's so much better w/o the booze,red meat, fruit, rice, bread and potatoes; more exercise and minimal drugs. I can deal with the food limitations due to my experience in bodybuilding. However, the alcohol gets to me sometimes, especially in social settings.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2971 posts)
That's all true, but that's no different than any other vodka, or any distlled hard liquor for that matter. I imagine that vodka distilled from whey might have a significantly different flavor profile, which is fine if you like it.

Some aged hard liquors such as whiskey contain very small amounts of sugar extracted from the wood, but this is negligble from a dietary standpoint.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19154 posts)
Va, I have yet to find it, Here is the direct quote. "Alcohol isn't particularly good for building and maintaining muscle, but the occasional drink won't derail your results too much provided you stay away from sugar-laden cocktails like margaritas and those including regular soda and juice." Too much to type but supposedly a New Zealand Vodka distilled from whey....page 20 of Muscle and Performance November 2013 from the Vitamin Shoppe with Morris Chestnut on the cover. I am sipping some Jameson right now.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2971 posts)
My favorite drink at the down one bourbon bar has egg whites in it.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17720 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... More 
Start   1221 to 1230 of 3368   End
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking