Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum So, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
GoTo Page: Less ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... More 
Start   1141 to 1150 of 3786   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Chocolate milk, while munching on a crescent roll stuffed with Nutella.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
jack and diet pepsi

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6989 posts)
Far be it from me to be an intentional irritant!

BT

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8998 posts)
Then again, there are those who just wander in, and without a word, there's instant chemistry.

Maker's rocks

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8998 posts)
I'm totally clueless much of the time, if it makes you guys feel better. For example, I only just found out from my high school sweetheart that the girlfriend of mine I pawned him off on had a girl crush on me and supposedly was throwing out the signals and I was oblivious. Apparently they discussed me a time or two. Lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
Gaseous foods do not a happy date night make.

Orange juice and a lite lunch.

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8998 posts)
"once I've passed muster"

It's very important to pass muster and not gas. Just my 2 cents...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3984 posts)
PG, there's only one way to find out.

Mr. P, I'm a funny kinda guy, too. My lack of worry, or more accurately, minimized worry is not about this only being about sex, though obviously, sex is the desired outcome. I look at this whole thing with an attitude of abundance vs scarcity. I've had great nights where I've met new friends, made connections, and never played, and great nights when I've awoken in the morning, feeling like I'd just run a marathon. I think when single guys figure out abundance, and stop worrying, the world opens up and showers them with opportunities.

Another difference I think, is that as part of a couple, you'll get the benefit of the doubt due to what you can either call being "safe", or bringing something to the table, as others describe it. I hate the latter expression, by the way. So, that probably puts you in that potentially uncomfortable zone much longer, and earlier than I. That, taking one for the team thing. I don't worry about it because I'm a one man team. My window closes much quicker. It still doesn't make it all about sex, because if I don't get that, Wow! I like these people!- vibe through conversation, I won't even attempt to move things forward. Of course, for me, typically, a SF or Couple won't even approach unless I've been deemed potentially fuckable due to my physical attributes, looks, dress... For the most part, my personality, and everything you described in that first email comes into play later, once I've passed muster. Don't know if that makes sense...

...more coffee.

BT

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8998 posts)
Ditto.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3984 posts)
Home brewed Starbucks...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8086 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... More 
Start   1141 to 1150 of 3786   End
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking