Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › So, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So,_whatcha_drinking
« Prev  1 ...  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  ... 507  Next »
1021 to 1030 of 5066
User Details are only visible to members.
Chocolate milk

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21334 posts)
Coffee and water....lots of water.....

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4166 posts)
chai.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12769 posts)
Lots of coffee.

Gotta write some code tonight.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19931 posts)
Waiting for my tea to cool down so I can drink it. I miss the Puerto Rican women in the Bronx who make tea with scalding hot milk and loads of sugar. It is so good. I'd have it with toasted bread with loads of butter which they put in that panini pan and press down. A winning combination. Those were the days.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Sipping the good stuff was primo in the Military for years, there was Officer Call, NCO call , Bring your Boss Night and Right Arm Night, Being in a Special Ops Group gave us more options when it came to the drinking part, but one day The Four Starr In The Sky said, lets deglamorize the use of Alcohol . I quit cold turkey. Then several years ago my Dr. told me to have a glass of wine a day. I ask him if I could add a little ginger ale to it and he said, "OK , you can have several ". I tried a number of wines including the classy ones, like Ripple, Mad Dog 20/20, Bones farm and I finally settled on Barefoot Muscoto with a splash of ginger ale over ice. It is great, refreshing and it gives you a little kick. My contribution !!!

Saint Robert MO
Username hidden
(172 posts)
Lucky you! I sat down with my morning glass and for the first time since buying this non-homogenized, low temp pasturized from grass fed cows milk, it was spoiled :( it was a still several days out too so I'm guessing the shop didn't keep it right. So none for me this AM.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21334 posts)
Cheers PG, just finished a glass of chocolate milk.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(56 posts)
mmmmm chai--with splenda, cause that is what works for me. pink stuff: headaches. blue stuff: headaches. stevia: aftertaste.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12769 posts)
5 Hour to get through the rest of my shift.

Madison AL
Username hidden
(432 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  ... 507  Next »
1021 to 1030 of 5066
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.