Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › So, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So,_whatcha_drinking
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 556  Next »
101 to 110 of 5559
User Details are only visible to members.
o. m. g.

i had *the.best* not homemade hot cocoa experience *ever* tonight.

panera. try it. seriously. you'll thank me.

OnT: chocolate chai

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14887 posts)
16 year scotch. Abelour.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26505 posts)
hot cocoa

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5572 posts)
Ha! warm and fuzzy feelings are always good. I leave those bags in SUV because I never remember them either.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6555 posts)
i have some reusable shopping bags that i rarely remember to bring with...so i am gonna put half a dozen of em at the top of the stairs to go out & "live" in the trunk for future shopping trips, along with the returns i gotta get done and the dry cleaning i need to drop off.

OnT: prime tea in my reusable tumbler *and* a large decaf froufrou girlie latte in a cardboard cup. gotta get me one of those reusable jobbies. it'll take longer at the coffee joint but i'll feel warm n fuzzy for being more environmentally responsible:-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14887 posts)
A nice quite cup of coffee made from beans that were carried home in cloth shopping bags. :-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6555 posts)
A Brooklyn Lager.

BT

When in Rome.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12399 posts)
Eggnog

I also prefer to use my cloth shopping bag at the market in lieu of the plastic bags.

Mrs U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5572 posts)
BTW Yes we do recycle all out #1 and #2 plastic bottle and jugs ,N.Y. also has a 5cents return on beer and soda cans and bottles But Not New Jersey I often wonder why not .Can any one from Jersey answer that one . The town where I live was the first town to recycle news paper and cardboard ,and made money doing it .That alone saved so much space at the town dump . Garbage is a problem At work all the RED waste, needles ,used dressing ,any thing like that get burned . No more dumping it in the dumps .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9732 posts)
A nice quite cup of coffee. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6555 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 556  Next »
101 to 110 of 5559
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.