Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › So, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So,_whatcha_drinking
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 571  Next »
71 to 80 of 5705
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks again! "Start out slow".. I will try but I all but gave up on that one and just hold her nose and say "Hurry the whole thing!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8294 posts)
Passion fruit is her favorite but she also likes to switch it up and use the Malibu mango and pineapple. Start out slow. Remember we are "swingers on the weekends" but daily drinkers! Lol!

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(604 posts)
Thanks man!..I'll add that and I hope it's good because I usually end up finishing the drink after the first sip. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8294 posts)
The Mrs. does 3 1/2 shots per 12oz soda, (the line on the inside of a 24oz Tervis tumbler) but that is her everyday drink. You may wanna start out with about half of that.

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(604 posts)
"If (she) can taste the alcohol -forget it."

That's it! ..and I'm no help because I'm the opposite. I got her drunk ONCE on tequila. .hee hee. Thanks!!! I've created a note with these suggestions and will pull it out next time and give it a whirl.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8294 posts)
@BLM: is your girlfriend super picky? I am, and really only drink pina colada's,tequila sunrises and Gentleman Jack /Coke tho stay away from it now.

If I can taste the alcohol -forget it. I've been looking for a tolerable beer for years so I can be a normal person and not a pain in the ass if we go to a bar. I love hockey and the Cubs and my ratty old Chuck's--- I NEED to drink Beer damnit!

SOTW: I'll try that-Thank you!

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3044 posts)
Try Malibu Passion fruit and either diet Dr. Pepper or diet coke. It is Mrs SOTW regular drink.

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(604 posts)
Hmmm...I've been looking for a sweet drink for 5 years that my girlfriend would like...I'm try that on her.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8294 posts)
I mixed Bacardi pineapple coconut rum w dt Dr Pepper over ice and it's surprisingly Good. In fact I believe if it's not already been done I shall call it "Annie's Oakley" as rum is aged in oak.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3044 posts)
Apple Cider Mead

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(170 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 571  Next »
71 to 80 of 5705
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.