Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › So, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So,_whatcha_drinking
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 491  Next »
101 to 110 of 4903
User Details are only visible to members.
I had bronchitis years ago and I was out of work for two weeks. I remember taking these four pills, I think, and then lots of rest and fluids. The cough is so painful. I never got it again....knock on wood. Oh, it was called Zithromax.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
njny, bronchitis is no joke. take good care of yourself because that can move to pneumonia very fast. I'm enjoying a nice cup of Green Tea with Honey which I find smoothing and relaxing, now it it time for bed.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(337 posts)
Wish I could help ya reach your goal there njny ;-)

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1524 posts)
iced peach tea. gotta crank out 30 of cardio. even so i may not make minutes goal for oct. need to fit in some serious minutes tomorrow to eke it out.

stoopit bronchitis set me back.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8972 posts)
The usual Bud Light

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
Another one of those fancy probiotic drinks but this time with hibiscus berry. Strange but I am drinking it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
Black coffee; water

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
milk

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11222 posts)
iced peach tea.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8972 posts)
This is new for me. KeVita Sparkling Probiotic drink (coconut). I like it....for now, so I am not going to buy a case or anything. It is low cal, gluten free, dairy free and vegan. The best thing, according to the label, 5 calories per 8 oz serving. Most important for me, total carbs 1 g. It's not cheap, at least not at Fresh Market where I bought it for $2.99. It's worth it to me for variety.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 491  Next »
101 to 110 of 4903
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy