Smoker Haters : Swingers Discussion 2197791051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSmoker Haters
TOPIC: Smoker Haters
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't "hate" smokers. However I do hate being around people who smell like an ashtray and taste like an ashtray. I'm also very sensitive to smoke so avoid being in smoky area's, nothing worse then ending up sick for days because of being around smoke. We have played with smokers that you really couldn't tell smoked. Then one very memorable couple (not in a good way) that when I sucked his dick I might as well have been deep throating a cigarette. And because she also smoked when I went back to my own man because I couldn't stand sucking on the other guy, my own man tasted like it too from her mouth. Blech.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16990 posts)
Hate the smoke, not the smoker.....

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
We don't smoke and never have, though we both grew up with parents who smoked. We dislike the odor so much that we avoid being in smoky environments and are much less inclined to hang out with smokers because of that. I agree with Carrie - next time, if want to allow smoking and you can get a hotel room on the ground floor or with a balcony, that would be the way to go. Bathroom fans don't work nearly as well as they ought to to remove smoke odor.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I don't hate smokers but I wouldn't want to be stuck, in a hotel room, where they are smoking, in the bathroom. We wouldn't have complained. We would have just left. Getting a room, with a balcony or on the first floor, where it is easy to slip outside and smoke, would have been a better idea.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
TB, you and your date should have come upstairs and away from the smokers hanging around the dance floor and at the bar. When peeps go upstairs at G its to have or watch smoking hot sex, not cigarettes;)

Username hidden
(1141 posts)
Another former smoker here -- who doesn't hate the smoker so much as the smell clinging to the clothes and the taste clinging to the tongue. If we have a playmate that is a smoker, I have no problem with actual fucking. But I prefer to not kiss them if at all possible, the smokers that I have kissed in the past both in the vanilla and swinging environment, well I would compare it to licking an ashtray and it detracted from the experience. Sorry.

Username hidden
(1141 posts)
Gotta agree with TB on this one. As another ex-smoker, I never noticed the smell until I stopped. Now I notice it all the time. I'm not militant about it though, because I remember how much I enjoyed smoking. I just ask smokers and non-smokers to respect each other. If I have a hotel party, typically the hotel is non-smoking so the smokers have to go outside to light up. If the non-smokers don't want to play with the smokers, that is their choice. But people can disagree without being jerks about it.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I second VA's thoughts. I don't so much mind the act of smoking, I just greatly dislike the smell it creates.

Well that, and the inconsiderate pricks that think the world is their personal ashtray and fling their spent lung-darts anywhere but a trashcan or an ashtray.

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
It sound like you are very considerate smokers. Some are not.

I have reactive airways at times. I'm not sure exactly what the magic combination is, but every time it happens, there is smoke nearby.

I'll never forget the time a man came in blowing smoke everywhere. Yes, I had a reaction. I began to cough and wheeze. He stood there, his cigar wafting, while he berated me for working while I was sick. I couldn't catch my breath to reply. I was doubled over. I just shooed him away with my hands.

Others have accused me of putting on an act, since I do not always have the same reaction.

I guess the hostility can go both ways.

Username hidden
(313 posts)
It's not hate. It's that it stinks. And smokers themselves are a poor judge of the stink it makes, as their noses are deadened to the smells.

The smell gets all over your clothes, hair, and breath, no matter how hard you try to get it out. Some smokers are better than others at preventing it, but none of them are perfect.

Smoking in the suite, however, stinks. BUT - it's your suite, you invited them, and they don't get to make the rules.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17552 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 61   End
TOPIC: Smoker Haters