Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Smoker Haters
TOPIC: Smoker Haters
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They have electronic cigarettes now. I smoke but if i am going to be in a place where smoking is not allowed or with people that are non-smokers i use my e-cigarette. No secondhand smoke and they don't make your breath smell bad.

Monroe MI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
SorP there is no smoking in most places around here either. Most of the hotels don't even have smoking rooms, or if they do they charge almost double for them.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
I quit 5 years ago.I could care less if you smoked or not.knew when I quit other people would still be smoking.sorry I didn't jump on the band wagon and start crying how bad it bother me.because it don't and I'am not going to act like it does just so I can be with the in crowd.............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I smoked 7 years, quit 24 yrs ago this July, worked in a smoke-filled environment for six of the yearsafter I quit. Somewhere along the way during that time, though, I became allergic. I try to be as 'live and let live' about it as possible, but if I am exposed to it too much, it is truly a health issue for me, as my eyes start getting red and scratchy and I feel my throat swelling and getting sore. It has gotten progressively worse over the years. That ALL being said, a good Macenudo is worth not being able ot breathe for three days once in a while!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Smoke just stinks, but it's your party, so cry if you want to!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
I keep forgetting smoking is prevalent elsewhere. Alberta deemed smoking as a Workplace Health and Safety concern so no employer is allowed to expose their workers to second hand smoke. So no bars, no restaurants etc. Also they banned it from within 5m of a doorway etc outside so people could enter public buildings etc. It's quite nice actually and I almost forget what it is like to go out and come home reeking like smoke. It's only when I travel that I'm reminded that a lot of countries aren't like this. Just don't like the smoke smell and health effects.

Edmonton Canada
Username hidden
(4 posts)
they should have did on their own if it bothered them so much

~~~~~

I am less concerned about smokers as I am about proper word usage.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2239 posts)
I don't "hate" smokers. However I do hate being around people who smell like an ashtray and taste like an ashtray. I'm also very sensitive to smoke so avoid being in smoky area's, nothing worse then ending up sick for days because of being around smoke. We have played with smokers that you really couldn't tell smoked. Then one very memorable couple (not in a good way) that when I sucked his dick I might as well have been deep throating a cigarette. And because she also smoked when I went back to my own man because I couldn't stand sucking on the other guy, my own man tasted like it too from her mouth. Blech.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
Hate the smoke, not the smoker.....

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
We don't smoke and never have, though we both grew up with parents who smoked. We dislike the odor so much that we avoid being in smoky environments and are much less inclined to hang out with smokers because of that. I agree with Carrie - next time, if want to allow smoking and you can get a hotel room on the ground floor or with a balcony, that would be the way to go. Bathroom fans don't work nearly as well as they ought to to remove smoke odor.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9187 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 55   End
TOPIC: Smoker Haters