Smoker Haters : Swingers Discussion 2197791011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSmoker Haters
TOPIC: Smoker Haters
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
urcorrectsir

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"As long as you don't smoke in the back seat of the car, it's all good."

Kind of like how you don't shit where you eat, you also shouldn't smoke where you fuck. amirite?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
well there is smoking in the backseat and going up in flames...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
As long as you don't smoke in the back seat of the car, it's all good.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Ditto all the ex-smokers (finally!).

The smell that clings to your clothing and hands is truly heinous. But kissing a smoker has yet to bother me....(take note NJBoy and mr. Cpl....) Perhaps as I distance myself and gain more years as an ex-smoker, that will change. Mr and I just enjoyed smoking way too much to cry about other people's habit.

Kd....girl, dontcha ever quit quitting. You can do it!

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
"But he probably went for a smoke every 15 or 20 minutes the first hour or so as we chatted."

Holy shit! Every 15 -20 minutes is like 2 packs a day. I hope dude was just nervous and not that heavy of a smoker. Because even as a smoker, I think the smell of someone who sucks down that many cancer sticks would have an unbearable smell. And keep in mind that my sense of smell sucks. Ya know, from the smoking.

But even more to the point, there's no way in hell either myself or Miss Cpl would be stepping away from the female half of your team that many times just to catch a smoke. I just perved your pics and we'd be way too preoccupied with her than to worry about those pesky...um, what are we talking about again?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
We have always found smokers here pretty considerate - smoking outside even at their own homes. But we recently had an encounter that we haven't experienced before - we've been with couples or guys who taste like smoke when kissing so we just don't keep kissing them (me the ladies and Jess both of them LOL). We recently were with a couple where the husband smoked but not the wife. He smoked outside so we didn't really notice - he smelled of it but not a big deal. They were really nice folks & we had a pretty nice time. But he probably went for a smoke every 15 or 20 minutes the first hour or so as we chatted. Jess said afterward that he tasted just like an ashtray when she was giving him a BJ - he was stroking his cock and the residue from his hands got on his cock. She said it was not something she'd want to do again.

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
We would not have complained but we would have left. It's just a preference. When we go out we are super clean, smelling great, and ready for fun. Smoke ruins all we did in 1 min.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
These days I am constantly smelling smoke. Millions of people in manhattan and so many of them smoke!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16444 posts)
T - that is very considerate of you. I very much appreciate not having to walk through smoke clouds.

While our profile clearly states that I can't deal with smokers too well, there are definitely considerate smokers out there that aren't out of bounds for us. We went to a swinging New Year's Eve house party a couple of years ago, and there was one guy there that I was attracted to; hubby told me at some point that the guy smoked - he had been going out for a cigarette from time to time. But I didn't really smell a strong smoke smell, and we ended up having some fun together. And that was a positive learning for me.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6812 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 55   End
TOPIC: Smoker Haters