Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Smoker Haters
TOPIC: Smoker Haters
Created by: queen9168
Original Starting post for this thread:
We R smokers. We r considerate of non smokers. in our own house we smoke only outside. This weekend we went to a hotel meet and greet. we had a two room suite booked for our after party. After the party about 20 people came up to our room. They were not their 5 minutes before the " smoker haters" became rude and were complaining about the smokers who I Asked only to smoke in one of the bathrooms with the exhaust fan on. Anyway I had to ask them to leave, which they should have did on their own if it bothered them so much.

So whats the problem with Smokers anyway? Heath concern Maybe ? Lets think about that.

Let the hate Mail begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with you that the non-smokers should simple have left and not interfered with your gathering. It would have been the easiest and most courteous thing to do. We don't smoke nor play with smokers. Aside from health issues, smokers and their clothes carry an odor that is unpleasant to non-smokers. It isn't something that we enjoy so we just put it in our profile and preferences (I wish some would read it!). We tried with one smoker who said he wouldn't smoke on his way over etc. When he walked in the house he reeked so she just said "thanks but no thanks I guess it's not a match". It's a compatible issue thing. Smokers are more than welcome to smoke but they aren't going to be asked to play.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
My husband and I are non smokers but some of my favorite guys to play with are smokers. I thought kissing a smoker would bother me but it hasn't. I am also not bothered when they smoke around me.

If I had to deal with it daily it then it might bother me as it has with people I am just talking to.

The Wife

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
As a non-smoker, I can smell it right off, and taste it when I kiss a smoker. I do not want to judge them because I have enough bad habits of my own to ever prohibit me from judging anyone else. BUT...we did not play with smokers simply because we did not like the smell and taste of it. And not only in swinging, I just do not like it. I will be so happy when San Marcos follows Austin and ends smoking in public bars and such.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
It smells and is disgusting... seek sympathy elsewhere.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
HEY! I got gigged pretty hard for using the term "baby batter" last year! And to think I was just referring back to some old "Greaseman" schtick. I really miss his shriekin' amd reekin'.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
His little fishies will taste different if he quits but the fleshpop will remain the same.

Coffee drinkers and smokers tend to have more "bitter" baby batter than non-smokers/coffee drinkers.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Ok, dumb question maybe, or maybe just naïve, but orally, does anyone "taste" smoke? It's in your body, your pores, but say my hubby quits smoking (he's cut down A LOT since I've known him and wants to quit), would he taste different?

He's the most considerate smoker I've ever known, but I still hate the smell if it follows him back in the house. And if he is smoking outside and pets our dog and his fur smells like smoke, I complain quite a bit about that.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I guess smoking would be worse than chewing gum....

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
well that would be up to Nic ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17888 posts)
Stop rubbing it in... Or rubbing yourself... Or whatever.... ;)

Hey, you have yet to taste a smokeless Rdy, huh, Nic...? I'd better stop dragging my feet.

PG, honestly, wouldn't it be fun to double team him?

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(335 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 55   End
TOPIC: Smoker Haters