Smoker Haters : Swingers Discussion 2197791051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSmoker Haters
TOPIC: Smoker Haters
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't hate smokers but I wouldn't want to be stuck, in a hotel room, where they are smoking, in the bathroom. We wouldn't have complained. We would have just left. Getting a room, with a balcony or on the first floor, where it is easy to slip outside and smoke, would have been a better idea.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Gotta agree with TB on this one. As another ex-smoker, I never noticed the smell until I stopped. Now I notice it all the time. I'm not militant about it though, because I remember how much I enjoyed smoking. I just ask smokers and non-smokers to respect each other. If I have a hotel party, typically the hotel is non-smoking so the smokers have to go outside to light up. If the non-smokers don't want to play with the smokers, that is their choice. But people can disagree without being jerks about it.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I second VA's thoughts. I don't so much mind the act of smoking, I just greatly dislike the smell it creates.

Well that, and the inconsiderate pricks that think the world is their personal ashtray and fling their spent lung-darts anywhere but a trashcan or an ashtray.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1756 posts)
It's not hate. It's that it stinks. And smokers themselves are a poor judge of the stink it makes, as their noses are deadened to the smells.

The smell gets all over your clothes, hair, and breath, no matter how hard you try to get it out. Some smokers are better than others at preventing it, but none of them are perfect.

Smoking in the suite, however, stinks. BUT - it's your suite, you invited them, and they don't get to make the rules.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18806 posts)
We R smokers. We r considerate of non smokers. in our own house we smoke only outside. This weekend we went to a hotel meet and greet. we had a two room suite booked for our after party. After the party about 20 people came up to our room. They were not their 5 minutes before the " smoker haters" became rude and were complaining about the smokers who I Asked only to smoke in one of the bathrooms with the exhaust fan on. Anyway I had to ask them to leave, which they should have did on their own if it bothered them so much.

So whats the problem with Smokers anyway? Heath concern Maybe ? Lets think about that.

Let the hate Mail begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopewell Junction NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
TOPIC: Smoker Haters