Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Smoker Haters
TOPIC: Smoker Haters
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"There is a guy, at my gym, who goes out to smoke a cigarette, in the middle of his workout!"

lol. I'm notorious for doing that. I always start off with cardio and either run or bike for a few miles. Then I go outside for some fresh air, stretch and suck down a cancer stick before hitting the weights. I go out to my car though rather than standing by the entrance so that the non-smokers don't have to walk through my death cloud on their way in or out of the gym.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Seems like people would realize you're smokers before they run up to your room with you, wouldn't they?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Did the non smokers ask if it was a non smoking group?' I'd think if one suffered from allergies or was terribly bothered by smoking the first thing they'd ask is if there would be smoking....much like those who state point blank we smoke or we don't meet smokers. There is no justification for becoming rude to those who invited you into their room.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Female half: I used to smoke many,many years ago. I'm the worst hater now. Smelly, hair, clothes, breath, tongue. As you age, MANY wrinkles around your mouth, dried out - leather skin. Does that explain it?! No thanks. Did you tell the non smokers that you were smokers and inviting other smokers up to the hotel room? We have not gone up with you.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
There is a guy, at my gym, who goes out to smoke a cigarette, in the middle of his workout!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18003 posts)
I know Sed, I'm bad! :( Whenever I get to the gym, for some reason I have to have one before I walk in. Regardless if I had one 30 minutes or so ago. It's like some weird mental thing with me!!!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
When ill see you, I'll kick your ass Nj. Who works out and smokes?

For shame!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
Smoker here! Down to 3-4 a day. I'm very respectful of non smokers and it's never been an issue with couples I've met. I always have a bottle of Scope and gum in my car anyway. When I'm at home I brush my teeth after every cig as well.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Unlike him, I don't make fun of where people reside. But in this case I find it hilarious that he has the audacity to criticizes others while in actuality he is so embarrassed by where he resides that he changed his location to where hubby and I live. Believe me when i say that, I ain't tootin' my horn when I tell you that he couldn't afford someone's bike shed in Colts Neck! ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
Yes our dictionary here in Alabama must be different .I know it doesn't contain 9 out of 10 of the words you use in a single post.......at least not spelled the way you do.

Respectful is a word I know you struggle with so let me be clear. I won't smoke in your house, your car or anywhere around you. I will remove myself to the farthest corner of you yard and watch which way the wind is blowing and I don't throw my butts on the ground . If you prefer non smokers simply move along. I am not desperate for partners unlike you, so I zero need to change myself to accommodate your preferences.

I also find your constant insults to people of the south completely immature and disrespectful. If you don't like me that is all well and good. I'd rather that you hate me and know we are different than to concern myself that you like me and worry we might have anything in common. Frankly Frank your opinion on most things in this forum are completely worthless and simply meant to get attention. congrats, you've got my attention, now grow the fuck up and keep your childish insults of where people live to yourself. The only purpose those comments make is to make you look bad or worse as the case may be.

Enjoy your Twinkies washed down with your light beer....how's that for respectful.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 55   End
TOPIC: Smoker Haters