Slow Dancing With Your Lover, Most Romantic Songs : Swingers Discussion 214332
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSlow Dancing With Your Lover, Most Romantic Songs
TOPIC: Slow Dancing With Your Lover, Most Romantic Songs
Created by: HavingFunTogether2113 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"You Are So Beautiful To Me" by Joe Cocker

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
ok this one's kinda sappy, but it's so sweet: "Silly Love Songs"~ Wings

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9998 posts)
most anything by Amos Lee.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
We danced to "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd at our wedding... True story.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
Just over two years ago, I got my wife ballroom dancing lessons for a gift... something different for us to do together. I did not realize at the time the unexpected benefit of the dancing being such a turn on. We are often attacking each other on the way home. We went to a dance on Friday and on the way home Mrs Leeza directed my hand to her pussy so I could feel how wet she was. Here are some songs and the type of dance that get us in the mood...

Argentine tango- a seductive dance...my wife's favorite * Santa Maria--Gotan Project * Diferente--Gotan Project * Straight To Number One--Touch & Go * El Tango De Roxanne--Moulin Rouge

Rumba- always a hot, sexy dance * Wicked Game--Chris Isaak * Dance With Me--Novelle Vague * More Than This--Roxy Music * Anything You Want--Roy Orbison (our wedding song)

Bolero- the slow, fluid movements are very romantic, it's also danced close * Besame Mucho--Various artists * Lady In Red--Chris DeBurgh * Why--Annie Lennox * Truly Madly Deeply--Savage Garden

West Coast Swing-- a slinky and flirty dance, it can be done dirty too! * Mustang Sally--Wilson Pickett * Sex And Candy--Marcy Playground * Bad To The Bone--George Thorogood

Some faster dances can be sexually stimulating too...

Cha-Cha- can be very sexy... with the right song and partner ;^) * Buttons--Pussycat Dolls * Kiss--The Art Of Noise & Tom Jones * Poker Face--Lady Gaga

Viennese waltz- it gets me going! * You And Me--Lifehouse * Fade Onto You--Mazzy Star * I'll Be--Edwin McCain

Samba- (the Brazilian waltz) a fast dance, but the hip action is very hot! * Sex--Elli Kokkinou * Hips Don't Lie--Shakria * La Isla Bonita--Madonna * Kiss Kiss--Holly Valance

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Mine and Mrs Johns wedding song:

I Pledge My Love - by Peaches and Herbs

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
I love Unchained Melody...that one just didn't pop into my mind.

I love Lips of an Angel, but always sort of consider it to be a cheating song, and it doesn't inspire me to dance with my spouse but I love to roll around on the floor to it doing bridge grinds, body rolls, bad kitties...

Pour Some Sugar on Me is fav too, and will always get us up on the dance floor.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17034 posts)
For us, we have a few songs that when they are played, we are both on the dance floor oblivious to anyone around us.

Nights in White Satin - The Moody Blues (her guaranteed to get wet song) Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton Lips of an Angel - Hinder Lady in Red & Angel eyes that PG already mentioned

Not really slow songs...but a good songs to get in the mood: Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard

Shamokin PA

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Lady In Red-Chris DeBurgh Angel Eyes- Jeff Healy Breathe- Faith Hill (our first wedding dance)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17034 posts)
some good wine, some of these songs on a playlist & slow swaying/kissing on a dance floor and it's a sure thing that I will melt somewhere---maybe the dance floor or over in the dark corner

So Into You Atlanta Rhythm Section Sexual Healing--- Marvin Gaye Let's Get It On Marvin Gaye Soul Provider ---- Michael Bolton Slow Hand ----- Pointer Sisters Every Breath You Take ----- The Police Could I Have This Kiss Forever Whitney Houston Lady Love Me One More Time-- George Benson You Are So Beautiful Joe Cocker We've Got Tonight Bob Segar Inside Out Bryan Adams Closer Nine Inch Nails (I know less romance, more for fucking---but hot)

Some Favorite Country Selections include:

You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This Toby Keith This Ain't No Thinking Thing Trace Atkins Let's Make Love Faith Hill & Tim McGraw It's Your Love. Faith Hill & Tim McGraw The Woman In Me Shania Twain Run..............Sugarland and Matt Nathanson When You Say Nothing At All -- Keith Whitley Feels So Right Alabama Take Me Down Alabama Very Special Love Alabama (about a beach vacation romance)

See you on a dance floor somewhere........

Mrs. SB

Username hidden
(835 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Slow Dancing With Your Lover, Most Romantic Songs