Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Single guys - Do we have a chance here
TOPIC: Single guys - Do we have a chance here
Created by: tdhym29 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Be patient and be willing to accept read and unreplied messages to a member as a definite "No."

Do not suggest meeting for just sex. I like to suggest meeting for dinner myself. It lets you meet someone, and if they want to do more, they'll let you know.

Other than that, just don't push your luck.

Jonesboro AR
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Note to td: "scrumptious" is always a good word to throw into conversation when you get a chance.

Blows a kiss to Roland..

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Yep, we do have a chance in here, but took me 6 mos. to find a willing couple, but once that fantastic experience happened...:) wow, things really took off lol, even for a rat bastard like me. ;) L's advice is priceless (aside from herself being scrumptious), there's LOTS of info in the forums, read and heed it, from profile advice to how to act. Rdy's words are spot on too, you have to be better than your average bear, and there are LOTS of average (and some below too) bears on here of all sorts...my two cents;, think of yourself as a guest at all times and behave accordingly (I behave, well, most of the time ;). Just act like you would wish someone would treat you and the love of your life in an erotic meeting. And no, that love of your life is not a 42" flat panel LCD HDTV. ;) Best of luck!

Username hidden
(27 posts)
Welcome, td- I'd say that the RIGHT single guys have all kinds of chances here. Single guys may be the proverbial dime-a-dozen, but honestly the ones my husband and I would choose to meet are rarer than that. I read your profile and it had a good feel to it, keep up with the Forums and you'll find yourself making friends here. (What that may translate to in terms of MEETING people I can't say, but the Forums crowd is worth knowing regardless!)

Peruse the Forums and you'll find all sorts of To Do and Not To Do threads for suggestions and advice, they're all over the place.

Good luck with your adventure!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Single guys - Do we have a chance here