Single Menvs Single women : Swingers Discussion 438401021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSingle Menvs Single women
TOPIC: Single Menvs Single women
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe a better way to have the parties would be to let anyone that wants to come , pay the same price, singles and cpls, but have it advertized : if ya dont bring nun ya dont get nun. Most of the singles that are the right kind (respectfull and understand swinging) would come anyway and have a good time visiting , dancing and flirting, and would more than likely get an invite to play with a single girl or join in with a cpl. The meat eatters would probobly not bother giving their $30 thinking it a waste of there time .

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
I think the main reason that most swing clubs charge more for a single male and free for the girls, is an effort to attract more girls, and also to help weed out some of the more undesirable type single guys. Even if they charge too little for the cpls to get in it seems to result in a lot more undesirable cpls. By this i dont mean people that poor working class, im refering to people that are not real swingers and come with the idea that it is 'happy hour' at the whore house. I have heard more than one guys say that if he paid $50 to get in the party he sure as hell better get some. How many couples or single girls do you think would continue to come to the parties if they were full of horny guys that harrased all the ladies all night because they are of the opinion the women in there owe them something? From what i have seen many single guys think if they were even let in free that simply because the girls are there and claim to be swingers that the girls are just suppossed to spred em for who ever wants a turn. We have also attended parties in a town were the normal $30 fee for a cpl to get in was not enough money. This party has quality people in attendance but is mostly just a bunch of younger party kids that come to dance and have fun and i think look at it as a more private party for them and their buddies, but are not really swingers as you dont see a lot of the more erotic type dancing going on and not much if anything ever happens in the play room. We also see other cpls there that we know of from the other swing party that we go to in a another town a ways away and they sit for a few hours and most times pack up and go home early too. What i am saying is, i dont think the price diffrences you see between singles men, cpls and single girls is ment as descrimanation, it is just a effort to try and balance out the group and attract the right kind of people for the intended party. It does not allways work out that way though.

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
We don't actively seek out single members of either gender. The Mrs. has no desire for mfm and I have very little interest in fmf. She does enjoy fmf from time to time so if a situation falls in our lap we certainly wouldn't turn it away.

One the subject of the club rules for singles, we agree that it should be the same price for a single regardless of their gender. If we had a choice we would definitely choose to visit a club which was couples only.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Single men are very eager, single woman are pretty much impossible. We have been in the lifestyle for a while, and yet, cannot seem to find a single female to meet, that is why we prefer couples.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: Single Menvs Single women