Single Menvs Single women : Swingers Discussion 438401011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSingle Menvs Single women
TOPIC: Single Menvs Single women
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have not played with singles male or female ....we do however know some of both .... so far we have never had an issue with behaviour from either party...we do know some friends who have had both good and bad experiances with both males and females and are turned off by all at this point and we think that it is unfair to judge someone by what has happened to you by others hands...there are no two people alike and not everyone should be judged alike...we always say give everyone thier own chance....

~ Trish

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
We have nuthin against single males. We do meet and play with them at times. The big thing is there is so many, and many act desperate. 20 - 30 emails a day, most bein ignorant in some way, is not unusual, that's why we have them blocked. Guys like Terry & Nofun are why we do meet with single guys. Take a lesson from those two if ya wanna get together with couples. Check out danny10 in the thread called "What would you do? (A couples question". There is a perfect example of "never do that".

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Back to thrillseekers4you initial post:

If you walked in to a club that had nothing but single guys in it, would you stay? What if it was nothing but single woman?

As for why men pay more at a swing club is as simple as why they charge more for ads during the Super bowl? A: Because someone will pay it. ... it's a business. There are more reasons but i think many of them have been addressed sooooo moving on...

A lot of you have stated you haven't seen the "Unicorn's", but I got the impression that you sure would like to. Club owners know this, and once again, it's a business so they try to get you want you want to keep you coming back. If that means Unicorns get in free then that's that.

Lastly is the issue of equality. The majority of couples tend to be a Straight Male & Bi Female. When they play with a single Bi-female both halfs of the couple get something out of it. Making things more or less equal for both partners (ya' know.. the person who really should be most important). But when it's a single male with a couple, the majority of straight males... well... (pardon the pun) .. get the shaft.

Just my 50 cents at the club (hahahah get it?)

Craig (and Zoe)

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Terry, Actually i dont think u need pick up lines. I notice every time i see u here, u are wearing the same red shirt. Yea, i know what is going on, it has got to be ur lucky "pick-up" shirt. LOL just joking Angie

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
we are getting to that point to Perfect, Wish we lived closer my friend!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
NOFUN, i think i need to add that this was not aimed at you. This was aimed to the single guys that complain about not being able to get in the swing parties like anyone else. Most times what these guys are thinking is that the women at the parties are going to be 'easy' and that they are missing out on the 'smorgasboard' .

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
who can't come up with a 100 bucks to go to a club?Single males are a dime a dozen. You can go to any place on the planet and pick a single male up.most without baggage. To get a single female without baggage is impossible on sites.Its easier to find one locally and not on the sites. They are either married and playing alone, divorced with a ton of attitude, my way or the highway.If you choose not to be with them they are more ruthless then any single male or couple that you have said no to.Why who knows.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I saw this on another place were a single guy was complaining about not being able to get in the awing party. He was told: single men are wellcome at the party, the rule is they must be the guest of a cpl or have a single female with them. And if they did not have the social skills to find a partner to bring with them they likely would not have any better luck finding partners to play in the party anyway. I think that summed it up pretty well.

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Nofun, we need to take you out some time and pop that cherry!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
We've been at this for two years. Anytime we want a single male for the night, we can find a good one that night, never fails. We have yet to meet the proverbial single bifem. It's all in the numbers. Single fems - Sellers market Single males - Buyers market Get used to it, that's jus how it is.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
TOPIC: Single Menvs Single women