Single Menvs Single women : Swingers Discussion 43840
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSingle Menvs Single women
TOPIC: Single Menvs Single women
Created by: thrillseekers4you The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I didn't mean to upset anyone. It was describing MY reality. Of course there is variety. Of course the sheer volume of folks mitigates any generalizations.

However,

The cheating thing is the TDY rule. Hell if I thought I was going to get shot and die tomorrow..a booty call may be just the thing.

All I know is the men that catch my eye in the BDSM world are successful career Military men. They are ranking folks. Com and non-com.

YMMV

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I spent 8 yrs and 30 days in the Navy. Can't leave out those 30 days. Of those 8 yrs two were spent in school, two as on instructor duty and 4 on a submarine. I met a lot of people. They seemed to be, in my opinion, just a representation of society. I only met one person in those 8 yrs who admitted to being a swinger. Looking back on it now with knowledge of these things there were a few others that may have been. What I did see was a ridiculously high number of people who were extramarital affairs.

I also wouldn't say that there are more swingers in the military though. Think back over the last 40 yrs, which would include those people up to the age of 60 or so. How many people do you think have served some time in the military in that time? I don't know the numbers but I'd imagine the average size of the U.S. military force was somewhere 350,000. I doubt that there is another company anywhere in the world that has had a work force that even approaches those numbers. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd expect that regardless of what type of group you assemble, it will have a high number of people with military backgrounds in it.

Sugar Land TX

Username hidden
(771 posts)
I don't think the military makes couples into swingers even with "TDY rules apply"

I do think the military twists men/women into BDSM. PowerXchange...is the military.

Do you have any idea at the number of men that were drooling over the female private who put undies over that prisoner's head with his arms tied back?

I saw her as a budding Prodomme.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Do you wonder if there's something in the military life experience that turned us all into swingers? And pen, boy I sure do remember those days of the wives network looking out for each other in so many different ways. In fact I still miss it.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Oh Terry, I didn't take it personally. It just struck a personal note. You and I may not always agree, but I have always had the impression you would not hurt anyone in here's feelings for the world. When our son entered the Marine Corps, he was the 28th consecutive generation of our family to serve. Something we are exceedingly proud of. But I realize bad apples exist in every walk of life.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
" By the way the military does not handle domestic disputes well at all. Infact I think they are quite inept in this area."

Oh ouch, Terry. Since this struck a personal note, I must take exception to what I'm sure was a well meaning generalization. Just like civilian law enforcement agencies, military law enforcement is very much a reflection of the command. The UCMJ is very clearly against violence of any form. I can certainly tell you that when Bacchus was the chief on Beale and Pope AF Bases, a very hard line was taken on domestic violence. In his last 4 years at the highest levels of Security Police over a major command that stance remained. Domestic violence certainly exists in the military but I don't believe it has any higher rate than in the civilian populace. Furthermore, the days of the military taking just any old riff raff went out with the draft. A civilian judge cannot force the military to accept a recruit. The military does not accept people with felony convictions. So if judges are sealing arrest records and waiving sentencing conditional on enlistment please look there for the flaws in the system.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
It's a funny construct. I have a husband. I have a female life partner. But I consider myself single when I play alone.

It's because I am single when playing alone. I'm not 1/3 of a triad.

Thanks for the perspective. It makes all the diff.

Mischief<---with THAT purse.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
That goes double here, Mischief, you are truly unforgetable, just didn't get enough time with you!!!

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Mischief, I didn't forget you, I jus didn't figger ya single.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Cherokee: My take on your post regarding prices is exactly correct. I posted this in the 3-some forum.

"Women tend to buffer some males inability to act in an adult manner in a sexual situation. That's why swingers try for 1:1 That's why the costs are higher. A $100.00 fee selects for men of means. Hopefully means= polite, older, gentlemen."

Regarding who has met a single BiFem. Smile. I'm so easily forgotten.. Jawwage, Wild.. Perfect has FINGERNAILS. Pen and I know what that means. Danger! Will Robinson! Danger.

Pen you can trust Terry. He is what he says he is.

I was in Miami Velvet one evening. There were a total of 10 women in the place. The balance (about 50) were single males. I felt like an egg in a mass of sperm. My vibes are clear. They have to be.

I was in the hot tub. I was paying no attention to a couple of guys in there. One said. "I was told I'm supposed to ask. Do you want to have sex?" Ahhhh, No I don't.

No one approached me not intending on having sex. I approach women all the time. My goal? To have fun. I may want to proceed to a more heavy encounter, but I've found a nonsexually driven outlook works better.

A lot of folks on this site have caught my act. I like to have fun first. If a mutual sexual connection develops, cool. I suggest single men operate the same way. Talk to everyone with no sexual motive. You may find success.

I seriously enjoy quality people. I would enjoy bonding with a local couple or two. I've found couples tend to approach me the way single males do.

I love men. I like having sex with them. I enjoy their many qualities. I am super picky. I will not settle. That's the crux of the issue.

Mischief for the right couples, singles

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Single Menvs Single women