Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Single Guys - TAKE RESPONSIBILTY
TOPIC: Single_Guys_-_TAKE_RESPONSIBILTY
Created by: like2wish
Original Starting post for this thread:
We see so many forum posts from single males, complaining that couples who advertise for guys, don't respond to their messages or send them the standard "No Thanks". They often claim that these SLS couples are fakes or flakes.

Of course, it NEVER seems to occur to them that it might be their own fault.

Guys, take some responsibility. Look at your profiles. That's probably where the problem is.

If you have more typos and mispellings than sentences in your profile, it just means you're sloppy, lazy, or you don't really give a damn. If your profile includes really bad photos (taken in the bathroom mirror, close up cock shots that few people want to see, or otherwise just a tribute to yourself), change them.

Also, and this is VERY important. Take the time to actually READ the profiles of the people you are messaging. If you don't fit what they are looking for, move on, rather than insulting them by ignoring their requests.

THEN, remember, no matter how hard it is for your male ego to understand, that in the chain of things, SHE come first. The husband or partner comes next, and YOU are a distant third. You don't start by being equal, you earn it, by being honest, respectful and patient.

Okay, LET THE FLAMING BEGIN!!!!!

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
User Details are only visible to members.
As a single male I don't mind when I come across a couples or single female who has blocked single males. I just go on looking. I come across some mixed messages on profiles. The little rating indicated will show some interest in single males but when you read the profile (and yes I read them), the couple or lady will note 'no single males' or 'we will contact you'. In either of these cases, I just go on looking. From time to time, I may contact someone (who is not interested in single males) just to compliment them...I hope they don't take it wrong way...and usually they don't. I guess I can't control what others do, but I can control myself and not get bent out of shape because I go a rejection or no reply at all.

Worthington PA
Username hidden
(163 posts)
" If you disrespect everybody that you run into, how in the world do you think anybody is gonna respect you? " Pop Staples and the Staple Singers. From the song ' Respect Yourself '

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Triple: I personally do not put all of you single men into one catagory. There are great singles out there that I have met and we don't even search for single men. Then there are those that fall into all those other catagories that bug the shit out of all of us. I do not care for negativity out of women or men.

Searching for appropriate playmates, be it on here or at a local club must be done with time and patience. If not, it leads to all kinds of unpleasant things.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Triple:

It's true and a well kept secret. The gentleman-dog is the real unicorn. There are tons of bi women and couples who would love to find one. I recently lost two. They both moved this spring. Took me YEARS to find them

The Military seems to have the highest concentration. That's why I like them. Brains, in-shape, kink, and gentlemen. sigh.

The fact that many men revert to 15 year olds when confronted with pussy doesn't erase the rarity of the gentleman-dog-slut.

Mischief (missed them already)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Guys posing as females are so easy to pick up on. Women never ask such questions.

What positions do you like? (most) Describe this and that sexually? (penis in vagina) Have you ever done this or that? (of course) Open your pics. (NO)

Girls shoot the shit and never talk about sex.

There is a huge demand for what I call: Gentlemen-dog-sluts. They are few.

Women ask..Where did you get those boots?

Mischief (who doesn't delete posts)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I hear that dooode.....I was reading over new profiles today and sooooo many are no pic, one or 2 liners or obviously males pretending to be a couple to get more hits I suppose or not be blocked by couples that are not interested in single males. This is getting quite old to me. We have also gotten the same thing in chat actually. I am chatting away, get an IM, which I am not opposed to as some are, and I get...."you are beautiful~!" This is from the female part supposedly, so I ask "where are ya from ?" I had to be honest, I hadn't ever seen their profile and didn't wanna leave the chat to take a peek...now, I am from PA, this "female" is from IL~! WTF ? So it goes further....she says " I am bi but my husband messed up our profile." I tell "her" that its an easy fix and explained how to do it. I get this from "her", "I bet you have pleased many women." I replied with, "I do my best, wink." Then all I get is , mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I knew this was a male, but I played along and didn't feed the mmmm. Poof~! they are gone. I mean come on....how obvious can ya be ? Just made me laugh cause I took up his precious time I suppose. Getting easier and easier to figure out the bogus people on here. No pics, one liner profiles, and many free profiles...definately puts up red flags here.

~Cathy (who doesn't use big words.....lol)

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
I've said this once and I will say it again.....what gets me the most is these married men who take pleasure in bashing single guys, forgetting at some point in time they were single once. Can somebody say GLORY!!??

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
One of my favorite interactions on IM..Involved a very young guy. It's 6AM, He's polite..in his opening remarks. I tell him he's too young. He gets nasty, rapidly. His last retort..It was kinda early for this.. "My mother is sucking my cock right now." 2 beats later...I reply. "You are very lucky. Because your mother has NO teeth." That ended that.

Mischief <---who would enjoy meeting everyone.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Great comments ABSingleMan.

We're gonna start sending all the single guys that don't rate over to you. So you can teach them some responsibility and improve their sense of humor too.

Upland CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
My all-time favorite bumper sticker said

ESCHEW OBFUSCATION

Seems to apply to this discussion of vocabulary.

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
TOPIC: Single Guys - TAKE RESPONSIBILTY
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.