Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Simple Pleasures
TOPIC: Simple Pleasures
Created by: Fun_Ahoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
What are some of the insignificant little things that always seem to put a smile on your face? Things that aren't necessarily obvious, or explainable, but just cheer you up ever so slightly?

I'll start, with one from right here in the forums:

A little less than two years ago some dude announced in a thread that he was having a "dood morning," and I just couldn't let it pass without making a smartass comment or six. One of my Brothers In Smartassery from Ohioi picked it up, and now the accepted spelling of dude is dood. 

Why do I still get a smile every time I see the word Dood? I dunno; it's just funny to me. Simple pleasures for simple minds, I suppose. What are your simple pleasures?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 677   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Didn't know where else to put this, so I'll call it a Simple Pleasure... I am sitting here reading the forums on my iPad, and my 5 month old kitten is sitting on my lap. I see him looking intently at the screen, with that look that he is about to pounce. Apparently, the flapping birdie indicating mail caught his eye, and he began batting furiously at it! Too cute!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
I had a great afternoon with my new, young, uncircumcised (yes, he's not cut which I thought was a deal breaker due to past experiences) although my ex-husband wasn't cut and his dick was wonderful. I am in lust yet again. I actually re-arranged my day for this and it was oh, so worth it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3667 posts)
After watching one too many Get Smart episodes, and a few Matt Helm movies, I was always afraid to press the BLAST button on my seat.

BT

Screw that whole texting while driving-distraction thing. I'm hoping they'll come out with a retractable Flesh Light for cars. Talk about your distracted driving..."Sorry officer. I was just..."

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8739 posts)
I'm more of a fan of heated steering wheels.

Mrs VA turns on her heated seat unless it's blazing hot. Almost always.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20266 posts)
nynj: When I lived up north, man, the heated seats in my car were always on blast!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3667 posts)
SP: heated seats on a frrrrrrosty morning. getting people who're otherwise preoccupied & inclined towards crankiness to smile. those kinds of smiles tend to multiply, person to person, & give back as well.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2900 posts)
While shopping at Sam's Club early this morning and taking advantage of the free coffee. I never eat the pastry. There was one granny smith apple on the table which I promptly put in my bag....they don't elevate my blood sugar. Shortly a young mother came in with her cute baby girl and she was about to give the baby the chocolate whatever it was on the table and I said, please give her this apple instead of that....the mother was happy as was the baby. She was so cute and flashed me a huge smile. It made my moment.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3667 posts)
It was Defying Gravity. We missed the whole Frozen hubbub (except when my sister in law makes us listen to my twin nieces perform the whole show twice. That shit is only cute when it is your own kid.)

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4060 posts)
Jesus effin' Christ on a crutch, now I have to keep replaying the effin' Frozen song... thanks!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
Everything was fine as long as I stuck to Carole King and Karen Carpenter; things went south when I tried to keep up with Idina Menzel. Bad. Very bad.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4060 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 677   End
TOPIC: Simple Pleasures