Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Simple Pleasures
TOPIC: Simple_Pleasures
Created by: Fun_Ahoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
What are some of the insignificant little things that always seem to put a smile on your face? Things that aren't necessarily obvious, or explainable, but just cheer you up ever so slightly?

I'll start, with one from right here in the forums:

A little less than two years ago some dude announced in a thread that he was having a "dood morning," and I just couldn't let it pass without making a smartass comment or six. One of my Brothers In Smartassery from Ohioi picked it up, and now the accepted spelling of dude is dood. 

Why do I still get a smile every time I see the word Dood? I dunno; it's just funny to me. Simple pleasures for simple minds, I suppose. What are your simple pleasures?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 340  Next »
1 to 10 of 3400
User Details are only visible to members.
spending the day at the beach with family

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3101 posts)
Cheers and enjoy!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8294 posts)
I'm enjoying my favorite drink, a Violet Hour, in my favorite bar, the Soho!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
My daughter calls this morning at 7am, just getting back to hotel from the EEOC all night concert here in Vegas. She was letting a boy drive her car back to the hotel . He accidentally hit the gas in the parking spot and crunched the front of her car. She called exhausted and not knowing what to do. I asked if he and insurance and she said yes, he drives a Camero. I told her to call your insurance company and have him call his and report the accident.

Five minutes later my daughter calls and says the boy is taking the car to the shop to get it fixed, begging her not to call her insurance company!!! His cost for insurance would go up by thousands of dollars a year.

The simple pleasure of having a good daughter that knows when to call Dad for help and does what I tel her to do. !!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5486 posts)
SP: Trey & I saw a doe and her fawn about 400 feet from where we were on the porch today; 1st baby of the year. Love love love the wildlife out here and that we do everything possible to keep it safe for all the animals. (poachers aren't a joke in season)

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3038 posts)
have a great time, KJ!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Any chance you're going to (or through) Ocracoke?

I *LOVE* the Outer Banks.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28384 posts)
SP #1 = 100-min deep tissue massage this morning (b/day gift from daughter) Life is good

SP #2 = heading to the Outer Banks tomorrow - vacationing with daughter and her soon to be MIL et alios

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4681 posts)
OMG I,m crushed ,Scamp and Rabbit don't Love me , GEE WHIZ I,m choked with emotion . What's a women to do ? Have a nice father day every one , I wish my Dad was a live he was a real cool guy .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11293 posts)
"Schloooong" - I've encountered a few that may qualify for that spelling...;-)

<still giggling like an idiot>

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3038 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 340  Next »
1 to 10 of 3400
TOPIC: Simple Pleasures
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.