Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Simple Pleasures
TOPIC: Simple Pleasures
Created by: Fun_Ahoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
What are some of the insignificant little things that always seem to put a smile on your face? Things that aren't necessarily obvious, or explainable, but just cheer you up ever so slightly?

I'll start, with one from right here in the forums:

A little less than two years ago some dude announced in a thread that he was having a "dood morning," and I just couldn't let it pass without making a smartass comment or six. One of my Brothers In Smartassery from Ohioi picked it up, and now the accepted spelling of dude is dood. 

Why do I still get a smile every time I see the word Dood? I dunno; it's just funny to me. Simple pleasures for simple minds, I suppose. What are your simple pleasures?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 731   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SP - when karma vigorously kicks someone in the ass...

1/21/15 Two young men were arrested Monday morning after their vehicle broke through the ice on Lake St. Croix in Douglas County, Wis.

Ryan VanPuymbrouck, 20, and Tyler Hale, 24, initially stated they were out on the ice just driving around when their car broke through -- but subsequent investigation and questioning resulted in the two confessing they had broken into several ice shacks with the intent to steal items.

Emergency responders were called to the southern end of the lake after an ice fisherman, arriving at his ice shack, was flagged down by one of the guys in the sinking vehicle asking for help.

After safely escaping the submerged vehicle, the two admitted to stealing a TV, an ice auger, and liquor, among many other items.

“Judging from the tire tracks in the area, it appears as if they became lost or disoriented as to their location and ended up in the river flowing out the south end of the lake where they broke through the thin ice,” Douglas County Sheriff's Office said. “The vehicle, a 2014 Ford Focus owned by Hale's girlfriend, was found submerged in about 6 feet of water. The vehicle was not insured.”

Both men are facing several counts of burglary. The incident and related incidents remain under investigation.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9374 posts)
lol

tigg that *is* actually a SP when contrasted to the past living with my ex.

so no need to duck. :*

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3818 posts)
njny its quiet when you get home ha ha (ducking a swat)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7285 posts)
SP: a quiet car that is actually...quiet.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3818 posts)
SP: Sharing coffee and conversation. Will be better in person.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12717 posts)
SP- our most skittish of the new kitties deciding she really wanted me to pet her instead of folding laundry.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18176 posts)
SP: an absogorgeous sunset to enjoy during my drive home. getting my cardio finished by 7. time to consciously put space in order and still get a decent night's sleep tonight. **crossing fingers the building is quiet**

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3818 posts)
SP - Not having to give directions...lol

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1049 posts)
I'm cautiously optimistic.. ..

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10746 posts)
congrats kibbles!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 731   End
TOPIC: Simple Pleasures