Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Simple Pleasures
TOPIC: Simple_Pleasures
Created by: Fun_Ahoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
What are some of the insignificant little things that always seem to put a smile on your face? Things that aren't necessarily obvious, or explainable, but just cheer you up ever so slightly?

I'll start, with one from right here in the forums:

A little less than two years ago some dude announced in a thread that he was having a "dood morning," and I just couldn't let it pass without making a smartass comment or six. One of my Brothers In Smartassery from Ohioi picked it up, and now the accepted spelling of dude is dood. 

Why do I still get a smile every time I see the word Dood? I dunno; it's just funny to me. Simple pleasures for simple minds, I suppose. What are your simple pleasures?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 329  Next »
1 to 10 of 3290
User Details are only visible to members.
SP: I met the neighbors new 9 week old puppy today. She snuggled right into the crook of my neck & it was love at 1st cuddle. siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh Time to harass-I mean love on my fur babies wether they want it or not!

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2414 posts)
cuddling on the couch with annie and the kitty

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13471 posts)
SP: all the good stuff y'all just posted about -esp 2tryin- fur kids make me :)

SP: napping on the sofa w our (rescue) kitten this afternoon; 1st time she's done that.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2414 posts)
2 try, awesome SP....

~four years ago this boy was rescued by a fur buddy and there's not a day that goes without that dog putting a smile on my face.

RK, Thanks ... those guys put their lives on the line... it's the least we can do.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(929 posts)
Decided to go tomorrow and grab another pound pup for rescue. Will give the beagle a playmate and save a hound from the chamber. Makes me warm inside now that I have made the decision.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(375 posts)
My SP:

The all-over beat-up feeling after a workout that truly pushed me to my limit.... a combination of endorphins and... *ugh*

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27630 posts)
Today participated in the Policeman's Unity Tour which is a 30 mile bike race charity event for the families of officers who have fallen in the line of duty.

SP- is the Priceless appreciative look on the faces of the beneficiaries for the contributions raised and delivered at today's event.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(929 posts)
after sleeping in a wee bit, then lazily lolling in bed a while longer, exercising with the sliders to the deck open: beautiful spring fresh air, bird song, and (non-sunburn) beautiful sunshine.

SP2: anticipating a really nice day ahead.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15933 posts)
Enjoying how great Trey's tush looks in his soft flannel lounge pants today.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2414 posts)
LOL in Vegas you can not smoke pot in public so everyone vapes the juice.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4769 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 329  Next »
1 to 10 of 3290
TOPIC: Simple Pleasures
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.