Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Simple Pleasures
TOPIC: Simple_Pleasures
Created by: Fun_Ahoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
What are some of the insignificant little things that always seem to put a smile on your face? Things that aren't necessarily obvious, or explainable, but just cheer you up ever so slightly?

I'll start, with one from right here in the forums:

A little less than two years ago some dude announced in a thread that he was having a "dood morning," and I just couldn't let it pass without making a smartass comment or six. One of my Brothers In Smartassery from Ohioi picked it up, and now the accepted spelling of dude is dood. 

Why do I still get a smile every time I see the word Dood? I dunno; it's just funny to me. Simple pleasures for simple minds, I suppose. What are your simple pleasures?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 319  Next »
1 to 10 of 3189
User Details are only visible to members.
warm flannel sheets and a good book.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15486 posts)
laying my head between kibbs bosoms

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13229 posts)
Change of swinging plans. Sunday was really fun. Monday was a four couple party and today its resting up for the big party on Wednesday I love Vegas!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4282 posts)
finally figured out that there were (nonsensical) posts on the second page, and now...no more red numbers!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15486 posts)
Watching Trey replace our kitchen sink. I love how good w his hands he is.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2083 posts)
Son has left yesterday afternoon. Danced at the Red Rooster with a bunch of drunk swingers. No sex but what fun. Now its back to our normal swinger life in Vegas. a couple from Texas tonight a couple from Canada tomorrow and swing party orgy on Tues and Weds and the swingers from Canada and Texas and Vegas all get together.

such simple pleasures of living in Vegas

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4282 posts)
SP: Naked pool day

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5114 posts)
today's SP: sunday morning with my love

<3

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15486 posts)
i still get traffic alerts and mass transit alerts (i haven't unsubscribed)

today's mass transit alert was sorta amusing

"No liquids of any kind whether open or not will be allowed on trains today no exceptions."

(never allowed on buses anyway).

omigosh the transit security are gonna have a job x 100 checking everyone before they board trains.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15486 posts)
Son number two is arriving in 20 minutes for a party weekend here in Vegas. St Patrick's day is one hell of a fun party.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4282 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 319  Next »
1 to 10 of 3189
TOPIC: Simple Pleasures
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.