Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Simple Pleasures
TOPIC: Simple_Pleasures
Created by: Fun_Ahoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
What are some of the insignificant little things that always seem to put a smile on your face? Things that aren't necessarily obvious, or explainable, but just cheer you up ever so slightly?

I'll start, with one from right here in the forums:

A little less than two years ago some dude announced in a thread that he was having a "dood morning," and I just couldn't let it pass without making a smartass comment or six. One of my Brothers In Smartassery from Ohioi picked it up, and now the accepted spelling of dude is dood. 

Why do I still get a smile every time I see the word Dood? I dunno; it's just funny to me. Simple pleasures for simple minds, I suppose. What are your simple pleasures?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 224  Next »
1 to 10 of 2238
User Details are only visible to members.
"New profile and private pics soon. " Duly noted.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7537 posts)
My body is stiff, my special simple pleasure is knowing I will be getting a full body rub down before playtime tonight.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(214 posts)
removing that danged strapless bra...and breathing again. holy bejeezus next time i'll flip the bird and let some effing straps show.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10217 posts)
SP - My man is back home...currently napping, but home.

Since we still have a considerable amount of daylight left we have plans of washing his car. Well, he has plans of ME washing his car, likely wearing only a thin white tank top and a g-string. Look for new profile and private pics soon ;-)

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3471 posts)
tanning naked in the warm sun

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11974 posts)
PG and njny you two can tuck me in anytime

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11974 posts)
NJ that really is a SP. our kiddo's are very cuddly and still want us to tuck them into bed at night, even the almost 14 year old.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20964 posts)
kids who still not only love cuddles but want them.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10217 posts)
Love it VA.. also some Barry White and all is good.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(1105 posts)
A hard and busy day at work today, I am about to take a nice hot bubble bath with Sugar Cookie Candles burning and will be playing some Barry Manilow. Yeah Yeah Yeah he may be an old man but he is so sexy to me, so sue me! HE HE HE, LOL. That is going to me my simple pleasure for tonight.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(166 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 224  Next »
1 to 10 of 2238
TOPIC: Simple Pleasures
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.