Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Simple Pleasures
TOPIC: Simple Pleasures
Created by: Fun_Ahoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
What are some of the insignificant little things that always seem to put a smile on your face? Things that aren't necessarily obvious, or explainable, but just cheer you up ever so slightly?

I'll start, with one from right here in the forums:

A little less than two years ago some dude announced in a thread that he was having a "dood morning," and I just couldn't let it pass without making a smartass comment or six. One of my Brothers In Smartassery from Ohioi picked it up, and now the accepted spelling of dude is dood. 

Why do I still get a smile every time I see the word Dood? I dunno; it's just funny to me. Simple pleasures for simple minds, I suppose. What are your simple pleasures?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 779   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SP - spending the afternoon with my daughter and helping her relax with a back rub.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9645 posts)
That happened here about 6 weeks ago, Fun. The smell is just awesome. My lemon tree bloomed before we actually closed on the house so I didn't get to fully enjoy it this year.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21823 posts)
@PirateGirl: Translation: His dick was still hard and he wanted more. Good job! LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4255 posts)
SP: Fun saying the smell is intoxicating making me flash back to a Text from a SM after we had spent a very fun evening together saying my scent was all over him and it was intoxicating.

Amusingly Fun's orchards were a topic of conversation at dinner at my moms Sunday.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19035 posts)
The orange blossoms in my orchard are in full bloom, and the smell really is intoxicating.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11509 posts)
@ncal: What'd you say, what'd you say? Inquiring minds want to know....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4255 posts)
Having my daughter home and making a stupid male comment and seeing my daughter and wife do the exact same body language and facial expression at exactly the same time.

Who said that marriage and kids cant be fun?

Then they both say "we are not entertainment"! lol

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Cuddling with my Plus One. Funny, he likes to cuddle but when we do I always want to fuck and/or do other things. This reminds men of what Steve Harvey said "cuddle at your own risk." LOL Steve, however, was referring to men; not women.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4255 posts)
SP - harvesting and using fresh herbs that I successfully wintered over indoors.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9645 posts)
A perfectly ripe avocado.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5556 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 779   End
TOPIC: Simple Pleasures