Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Simple Pleasures
TOPIC: Simple_Pleasures
Created by: Fun_Ahoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
What are some of the insignificant little things that always seem to put a smile on your face? Things that aren't necessarily obvious, or explainable, but just cheer you up ever so slightly?

I'll start, with one from right here in the forums:

A little less than two years ago some dude announced in a thread that he was having a "dood morning," and I just couldn't let it pass without making a smartass comment or six. One of my Brothers In Smartassery from Ohioi picked it up, and now the accepted spelling of dude is dood. 

Why do I still get a smile every time I see the word Dood? I dunno; it's just funny to me. Simple pleasures for simple minds, I suppose. What are your simple pleasures?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 189  Next »
1 to 10 of 1881
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh YES, turned into an all nighter with him sleeping over. I was the cream in between two sensual men !

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(398 posts)
SP: Defying the powers-that-be by cutting the tag off of a mattress.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(133 posts)
It's pretty much a snort friendly zone around here these days. Always nice to see you drop in for your annual visit. :p

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6741 posts)
oh yes, wifes SLS FWB coming tonight, dinner, dessert, and all the right pleasures while we each take her and make her dreams come true! Now that's a Friday Fun day!

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(398 posts)
Am I allowed to ***snort*** at the beautiful succinctness of SS's response or do the _Ahoy's hold the patent on snorts?

Ballabeg Nothing Isle Of Man
Username hidden
(4253 posts)
word.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6741 posts)
"SP: more very nice, real, people joining in the fora discussions."

It's because word leaked out that FunAhoy was taking a break. Let's just hope that the asshat stays too busy with real life to come back.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(114 posts)
power nap

Fort Bragg CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
SP: The smell of freshly baked bread, insidiously lingering in the kitchen.

Of course, the damage the bread does to my waistline isn't as much fun......

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(133 posts)
SP - being welcomed home with tremendous glee by my 3 "guys" after being away for a day and a half. Well, to be honest, the cat wasn't all that excited, but Mr. Scandle and our dog were quite pleased. :^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10766 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 189  Next »
1 to 10 of 1881
TOPIC: Simple Pleasures

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy