Should active swingers donate blood : Swingers Discussion 43733
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumShould active swingers donate blood
TOPIC: Should active swingers donate blood
Created by: content The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
When I was asked "if I had ever exchanged sex for drugs or money" I usually ask "how about for dinner" . I always receive a smile & they check 'no'.

Lutz FL

Username hidden
(73 posts)
I donate through work about twice a year. The last time was about a month and a half ago. The questions have changed every time we donate for the last 2 years. The American Red Cross Does a great job of informing the people who donate blood. The last time they were starting a new test that they said better at detecting certain diseases. Can not remember which ones it detected at this moment. Plus before you donate they give you the option to say "Do not use my blood" with a sticker. I have no worries about answering the questions in a truthful way. Besides the safe guards that I take, the Red Cross has 10 times as many safe guards in place to protect people. That includes the donor.

Evansville IN

Username hidden
(961 posts)
when you give blood if you or any member of your immediate family needs blood it is free.You can also designate that your giving the blood for a certain functiojn. We say the school system so any employee of the school system or their family that needs blood has it.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
we donate blood every 3 months , we also have our blood tested by the bloodbank.This is also a queston they ask you if you would like this done.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
They sell thier plasma, not their blood.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I recently saw a listing from a "gang bang" group that required an active donor card from the males in order to be admitted. I'm not sure what they consider 'active' and who knows what they've done since their last donation/testing ?

Lutz FL

Username hidden
(73 posts)
I think this is an important question, and one I've wondered myself. I just emailed a friend who has professional expertise in this area, and when I hear back I'll be sure to post here with any information I get.

L.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Should active swingers donate blood