Shock claim: 40,000 public school teachers moonlight on sugar-daddy website : Swingers Discussion 226617
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumShock claim: 40,000 public school teachers moonlight on sugar-daddy website
TOPIC: Shock claim: 40,000 public school teachers moonlight on sugar-daddy website
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Believe it when The Daily Caller tells you: If you find any fault with public school teachers, you will definitely hear about how very hard they work, and how they care so much about making the world a better place.

The Daily Caller now has evidence that the many spirited defenders of the old profession of teaching are right in many exciting, stimulating ways.

SeekingArrangement dot com, which bills itself as “the #1 online dating website for sugar babies and generous men,” is now boasting that some 40,000 public school teachers of a certain moral caliber have joined the website in an attempt to sell sexual services seek wealthy, older men for “mutually beneficial relationships.”

In a press release, SeekingArrangement’s CEO suggests that teachers on the website are responding conventionally to diminished budgets, overcrowded classrooms and, of course, the perpetual need for school supplies.

“You can’t expect a teacher to accept less pay for more work than their peers, and then reach into their pockets to fund your child’s classroom,” declared Brandon Wade, the website’s founder and CEO. “But that’s what’s happening. If those are the expectations and pressures we are putting on our teachers in America, than they can’t possibly be judged for whatever extracurricular activities they choose to pursue to stay afloat.”

According to SeekingArrangement, the top five school districts in the country for sugar-baby teachers are (in order): the School District of Philadelphia, Miami-Dade County Public Schools, Los Angeles Unified School District, the Clark County School District (in the Las Vegas area) and the New York City public schools.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i know alot of college kids around here advertise for sugar daddies to get their college paid for. hell, i could use a sugar daddy myself lol.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
I really need to stop posting from my tablet.....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
According to the National Center for Education Statistics, "Among full-time and part-time public school teachers in 2007–08, some 76 percent of public school teachers were female"

So there are around 3.2 million female teachers. 40,000 out of 3.2 million is 1.25% - and that's assuming those 40,000 are real and serious. I'm guessing maybe 1/5 are.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19799 posts)
Mamine nit I stated that poorly. I really meant he doesn't teach other classes other then PE. Unlike in high school where the coaches are required to do classroom teaching.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
My son is also a PE teacher. Well, he will be if he finishes this last project...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Well said Mr. Nit!!!! {applause!}

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I (MR. Nit) am just a PE Coach. While I may not teach reading, writing, or arithmetic, I definitely teach. Sportsmanship, character, teamwork, problem solving, cooperation, self worth, pride, just to name a few, are the things I try to instill in the children in my classes. Unfortunately, we Physical Educators are thought of as non-teachers, although we probably teach more of what is needed to be successful in life than classroom teachers.

(getting down off soapbox) ;-)

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(486 posts)
I thought you were suppose to be pro-free market... You are suppose to encourage independent income earning... So why post this? You know people don't like to think their kids are being taught by anyone who is human and has a sex life... Or a life at all.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
My doorman son is one project away from his credential.

He is uncertain whether he will try to find employment as a teacher. He makes $70-80K in tips per year, and doesn't know that he wants to give that up...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
in our kids elementary school it is 99% female teachers. There is ONE male teacher and then the PE coach who doesn't teach just does PE.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Shock claim: 40,000 public school teachers moonlight on sugar-daddy website