Shaving : Swingers Discussion 44238
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumShaving
TOPIC: Shaving
Created by: NewlyWed_Swingers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't use any special products. I shave every day and always follow up with lotion. Mine is totally smooth ~ no stubbles!

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
I work for a company that sells "coochy shave cream". I've used it and loved it. We have 3 sizes, $9, $16, $24. If you are interested in it, give me a shout.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Avon makes a debilatory cream by Skin So Soft, Hair Removal Cream. It works very well, but beware, it will burn your skin if you leave it on too long, trust me. I always use toilet paper to cover the entire inside of my private area, so none go there, but it does work. Also, if shaving use hair conditioner instead of shaving cream. The landing strip as it is referred to is the hardest place to get totally smooth, I usually use the cream one day and then go over it with a razor the next, never on the same day though.

Atown, would like more info on Coochy as well.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
Crystal originally got it from a lingere party, but we have now seen it in lingere/adult boutique shops. Doubt you would find it a Victoria Secrets, we've looked but haven't found it there, but you never know. I think the Adam & Eve catalog has it also aswell as Pabo catalog.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
Meant to say LEAVES you smooth and soft

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
Newlywed, there is a cream out there called "Coochy" It works very well. We both shave and use it, you you smooth and soft. We recommend you try that.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
newly we use a shaving cream that is made for women, it is like a gel and it works really well for both of us. also use a new razor and that will help with the razor burn. you can find the shaving cream at wal-mart and is not verry expensive. good luck mr&mrs mack

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Haven't found a cream yet that works like it's supposed to.

Luckily, shaving me is something the ol' man gets a kick out of doing, so he makes sure it's like I want it before he gets up :)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Do you think Nair might work? I personally have never tried it, but hey.. I guess if it works it's worth the try huh?

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Newlywed,

I just recently went to Walmart and bought an electric trimmer (female). I believe it was by Norelco(hope it's ok to mention brand names here) It has a smooth attatchment which cuts down the stubble considerably. It doesn't take it all away, but does a pretty darn good job. I use it to smooth all areas down there =) Hope this helps. Chel

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Shaving