Sexual fantasies : Swingers Discussion 43955
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSexual fantasies
TOPIC: Sexual fantasies
Created by: Schwing31
Original Starting post for this thread:
In your fantasies/dreams, do you tend to think more about the actual sex or to the build up to the sex? Mine run more towards the actual build up to sex. Here is one that has been stuck in my mind since we took a Caribbean cruise a few years back. Nights out in one of those open air clubs somewhere in the Caribbean or maybe central/southern America where it is hot. There is some sort of Latino music playing. We are oblivious to everyone else on the dance floor. Bodies are touching, hands are exploring. We both know where the night is leading and are in no hurry to get there.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
The lottery comment reminded me of a line I saw on another profile...

"Looking for a single submissive beautiful latino woman with a fetish for cleaning house and doing laundry who is looking for someone to relieve her of the pesky powerball money she won. "

Sugar Land TX

Username hidden
(771 posts)
I usually get falling dreams if something's gone wrong recently. I get a lot of erotic dreams, often all the way through orgasm. Sometimes I hurt my poor Jim because I confuse dreams and realty (all of them, not just the sex ones). When I tell him how great he was in the morning he just shakes his head and wonders why I can't tell the difference.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
I should have left out the dreams part I guess. I was really asking about fantasies, what comes to mind when you are day dreaming about sex.

I'm all for changing topics though....So. Kristine woke me up last week from a dream. She said I was freaking her out. I have no idea what I was dreaming about except I do remember I was running from something. I was sweating, shaking and my heart was racing.

I also can not remember the last erotic dream I had.

Sugar Land TX

Username hidden
(771 posts)
Do sex dreams have anything to do with real life fantasies? I'm not a believer that dreams have any meaning beyond a "computer dump" at the end of a day, but it really burns my behind that every damn time I've had a dream where I was about to get it on with a lady, I wake after the foreplay and never get to experience the fucking!

ROFL It's the truth!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
In your fantasies/dreams, do you tend to think more about the actual sex or to the build up to the sex? Mine run more towards the actual build up to sex.

Here is one that has been stuck in my mind since we took a Caribbean cruise a few years back.

Nights out in one of those open air clubs somewhere in the Caribbean or maybe central/southern America where it is hot. There is some sort of Latino music playing. We are oblivious to everyone else on the dance floor. Bodies are touching, hands are exploring. We both know where the night is leading and are in no hurry to get there.

Sugar Land TX

Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Sexual fantasies