Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sex under the children's radar
TOPIC: Sex under the children's radar
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   9 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
You mean to tell me that there are times when you are at home alone and the kids aren't there? :O lol We have a five and six year old and are struggling to get them to understand not to open our bedroom door if it is closed because mommy and daddy may not have any clothes on. (We both sleep in the nude occasionally {Well, I do all the time but need to get some shorts on now that my daughter is getting older}). Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
If you are currently a parent or have been this question goes out to you.

We went out for the first time in months to the club here in Dayton and had a really good time. It was so good that after breakfast our two girls closed the door to do dress up while mom and dad laid in the bed under the sheets to relax and talk about the night before.

While chatting and talking we both got in the mood and next thing you know I was probing my fingers deep inside her getting hot and horny. Problem was once the girls were done with their "creation" they would knock on the door and show their latest design with our bedroom as their runway. We'd stop what we were doing and watch them and (hopefully) they were none the wiser to what we were doing. To make a long story short, in between five wardrobe changes by our girls we were able to get some good fucking going and did it while the girls had no clue of what we were doing (we hope).

My question to my fellow swingers and hedonist is have you done this before with the kids in another part of the house while you squeezed in some passion without them knowing what you were doing? I can't wait to see the responses to this one.

Ed of EdNBrenda2004

Huber Heights OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   9 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Sex under the children's radar