Sex under the children's radar : Swingers Discussion 42491101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSex under the children's radar
TOPIC: Sex under the children's radar
Created by: EdNBrenda2004
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you are currently a parent or have been this question goes out to you.

We went out for the first time in months to the club here in Dayton and had a really good time. It was so good that after breakfast our two girls closed the door to do dress up while mom and dad laid in the bed under the sheets to relax and talk about the night before.

While chatting and talking we both got in the mood and next thing you know I was probing my fingers deep inside her getting hot and horny. Problem was once the girls were done with their "creation" they would knock on the door and show their latest design with our bedroom as their runway. We'd stop what we were doing and watch them and (hopefully) they were none the wiser to what we were doing. To make a long story short, in between five wardrobe changes by our girls we were able to get some good fucking going and did it while the girls had no clue of what we were doing (we hope).

My question to my fellow swingers and hedonist is have you done this before with the kids in another part of the house while you squeezed in some passion without them knowing what you were doing? I can't wait to see the responses to this one.

Ed of EdNBrenda2004

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Bump

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16787 posts)
we have a 13yr, 4yr and 1yr and we are able to always find the time to get a little with them being none the wiser. We even had our 13yr old take the 4yr old outside to play for a little while just so we could :) Once, my husband came home for a nooner( a big suprise for me!!!), while the 13yr old was in school, and we just put the little ones down for a nap - that was one of the best!!! We just ripped our clothes off - we couldn't wait!!!

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
I have to say that no a child should not watch their parents having sex but the occassional accidental walk in is not going to hurt a child. I distinctly remember walking in on my parents when I was 4 because I woke up to the sounds of my mother. I just stood there and watched, then the light bulb went off as to what they were doing, I then went back to bed. They were never aware that I was there.

Showing affection to your partner in front of the kids is very important to me. I never saw my parents do this but I did see my step-Mom and Dad do this and it was nice to see. They were also very open about sex and that made it very easy to ask questions and bring up concerns with my Dad and Step-mom.

Our kids always see us giving affection to each other, because they are young alot of times we get the, " I want in on this hug or kiss", too funny.

-S

Sherwood Park Canada
Username hidden
(46 posts)
The comments alone from all of you reassures us that we are not alone in the search for nooky time. I just think it's funny how you with teens in your house can clear the place with just one sound. *L*

Ed of EdNBrenda2004

Huber Heights OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
It has become a saturday morning ritual. When the kids (3 and 6) wake us up, one of us will make them breakfast and put on cartoons for them. While they are eating, we'll try to sneak a morning quickie, just to get the day started.

Its been successful for the most part, but the youngest still tends to walk in. Luckily we're under the sheets.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
lajax, you are too strange for words, ROFL. Now why didn't we ever think of that? Our kids being aware we were having sex would have definately cleared the house out. Oh well, they're all gone so once again I find myself a day late and a dollar short.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
LOL,

A fact of life in our household.

Amazind how exciting a quicky can be when you are trying not to get walked in on by one of the kids. Trickier now that they are getting older and always have to tell you something, or tattle on their brother or sister.

-S

Sherwood Park Canada
Username hidden
(46 posts)
You mean to tell me that there are times when you are at home alone and the kids aren't there? :O lol We have a five and six year old and are struggling to get them to understand not to open our bedroom door if it is closed because mommy and daddy may not have any clothes on. (We both sleep in the nude occasionally {Well, I do all the time but need to get some shorts on now that my daughter is getting older}). Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
If you are currently a parent or have been this question goes out to you.

We went out for the first time in months to the club here in Dayton and had a really good time. It was so good that after breakfast our two girls closed the door to do dress up while mom and dad laid in the bed under the sheets to relax and talk about the night before.

While chatting and talking we both got in the mood and next thing you know I was probing my fingers deep inside her getting hot and horny. Problem was once the girls were done with their "creation" they would knock on the door and show their latest design with our bedroom as their runway. We'd stop what we were doing and watch them and (hopefully) they were none the wiser to what we were doing. To make a long story short, in between five wardrobe changes by our girls we were able to get some good fucking going and did it while the girls had no clue of what we were doing (we hope).

My question to my fellow swingers and hedonist is have you done this before with the kids in another part of the house while you squeezed in some passion without them knowing what you were doing? I can't wait to see the responses to this one.

Ed of EdNBrenda2004

Huber Heights OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Sex under the children's radar