Sex injuries : Swingers Discussion 45079
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSex injuries
TOPIC: Sex injuries
Created by: perfectmatch The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PAtogether~ *LOL*...no, no, no...might get a concussion for the steering wheel...will have to just bring a blanket along....

SeXX~ *EG*....the blanket would work better....too hot to be in a vehicle now....

The other Jen... who has retired from having sex in vehicles

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Yeppers he broke a tooth!

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
We were playing with a couple one time and the guy went down on me and he broke his tooth! Damn clit must have been too hard for him...lol Kat

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Hey, we still have first dibs on Back Seat Jen, LOL! My hubby wants to give her another work out...The Other Jen, it can be in a bus or something this time, if you want to lie down properly!

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
I once suffered a broken nose from going down on a woman. Embarrassing-but-true.

-michael

Wildwood FL
Username hidden
(132 posts)
*LOL*....SEXX....I actually thought about submitting that story.....It took quite some time to recover from that....But was worth it. And the doc got a good laugh outta it.

The Jen who steers clear of heavy backseat play~ ;)

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Drew Carey's Whose Line?? show is my favorite background TV show to have one when we have sex. It's on at least one night a week when we are going at it (we have TV in BR...covers noises from the kids).

We haven't had any injuries related to sex, but one couple we played with *Jen, you there??* was helping us christen a new van. The lady was getting licked in the back seat of the van, and was a little tipsy, and kind of hanging off the seat head first. She ended up having to see the dr. She told him she hurt her back having sex in the back seat of a car!

The Other Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
We were having dinner one evening and we got a phone call from the second shift foreman that works in the department that R manages. "Bill" was telling R he would not be in for a couple weeks, that he was in the hospital and had to have emergency surgery. With some prompting and prying "Bill" finally broke down and told him that he broke his dick. He and his wife were having sex (which happens twice a year) and he zigged and she zagged and his penis was bent. After a few minutes it turned black and was swelling like mad. He had broken an artery in his penis and could have hemmoraged to death. They had to open up the penis and repair the artery!

It was a very serious situation but to hear him say he broke his dick was a riot! He has even found humor in it now.

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
I regularly come home with bite mark bruises on my chest after meeting one couple we know. The only drawback is I have to remember to wear a shirt that week around the house.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
He always gets rug burn from bangin on the floor :) Although he never complains till the next day.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Sex injuries