Sex during *that* time of the month : Swingers Discussion 428551011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSex during *that* time of the month
TOPIC: Sex during *that* time of the month
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't have oral during my period but we sure do have sex. Sex helps with all aspects of my period (cramps, crankiness, how long it is and how much I bleed.)

I did have a boyfriend that gave me oral during my period. It is a lot more sensitive during that time and the orgasm can be intense. I could never bring myself to kiss him again after he did that though.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
We typically just abstain from sex during that time these days. There were times when we were younger when it didn't matter. Also, on occasion, if we haven't had much together time due to work or life we'll still engage in intercourse during that time.

Oral during that time on her is definitely a no. Rarely does she perform oral on me other than just as a little foreplay. It doesn't really do much for me.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We have had intercourse during that time of the month, no problem. Since I'm not a heavy "bleeder", it doesn't make that much of a difference. Just a different textured "lube". As far as oral, I'm not much into that aspect, so it has never been an issue. Don't get me wrong, I HAVE enjoyed oral, it's just not high on my list of pleasures. It's hard for me to "be in the mood" to GIVE oral. (yes, there IS a mood) But when I am in that mood, hubby just makes sure he gives me as much as I give him (that's if it's NOT that time of the month... lol)

Lora (and Chuck)

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Aunt Flo has been evicted and she ain't comin back!!!! This has been a non issue for us for 5 years now.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Sex during *that* time of the month