Sex during *that* time of the month : Swingers Discussion 42855
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSex during *that* time of the month
TOPIC: Sex during *that* time of the month
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Typically, sex makes headaches go away for us. It's even a standing joke in our house. On occasion though, a particularly heated session can end with an unbelievalbe headache that comes on right at the moment of climax for me.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Thrill: A year after I had mine, a friend of mine who was also suffering had it done, and although her's did not completely stop, she tells me that is only very light spotting for a few days, that's it. Even without having a period, for the first year, I knew when it was supposed to be there, as all the symptoms still were there, in full force, as I also suffered from killer PMS and breast tenderness, and it was a lot worse that first year, because there was no release of blood flow, but a very small price to pay I would say. Good luck to you upon your procedure, and hopefully, it will work completely.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
Thrill: The surgery you are speaking about is what (I believe) I had performed. Your organs stay intact, and the procedure is quick, its called a hydroablation. Close your ears men, and all they do is burn the lining of your uterus out, but statistically, not all women are lucky enough to totally go period free. As my gyny explained it to me, 70% of women see very little or light flowing periods; 15% will stop having periods all together (thankfully that was me), and the other 15% see no change. It was well worth taking the risk for me, as I have acute anemia and my periods were out of control, and it was trying this procedure first before I did the entire hysterectomy. Any women suffering through severe heavy bleeding during this time of month should ask their gyny about this procedure.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
VAlovers i am familiar with and have used instead. I don't know it just never worked the best for me. Oral was always ok as long as they kept to my clit but if they decided to use fingers well lets just say that could end up a little messy. It isn't too bad i guess. I can't use it with Craig he is just too big and manages to dislodge it. There has been some instances where its been alright and others when it moved a little. All in all i feel like i am playing russian roulette with it because i never know if it is going to be a good night or not...lol

We still have sex when i have my period. We just throw down a dark colored towel and go at it..lol. We too if we aren't in the mood of cleaning up afterwards just go for the good old blow job and anal sex. YUMMY!!

Its not our favorite thing to do but definately not bad enough that we don't if we are in a frisky mood.

Just a side note. Until i met Craig i NEVER played when it was that wonderous time of the month. I wasn't comfortable enough with anyone before him to even bring up the topic for discussion.

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
hey nymp I tell her that also! Sex is more intense and a much quicker org. have no intention of getting my wings..

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I can't believe nobody has mentioned this yet, but there is a device sold over the counter in the women's hygiene section of drug stores everywhere called "Instead." It's a soft plastic menstrual cup that fits over the cervix and blocks the menstrual flow. You can use if for up to about 12 hours. Since we told our swinging friends about it, that "time of the month" stopped being an issue for our group of friends.

Insert it, then bathe like you usually do, and go to the club or party and enjoy yourself! Just remember to remove it the next morning.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Not an issue here either, will be 2 years in July, and had no major organs removed, best thing that ever happened to me!

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
Not an issue for us any more...LOVE IT !!!!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
It works for me and I heared about a study done on it that claims the same thing. If I have sex while on my period, my period will last 3-5 days. If I don't have sex, then my period lasts 7-10 days.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
So you're saying if we wanted things to finish up a little earlier having sex would possibly help? Did I read that correctly?

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Sex during *that* time of the month