Sex Swing Recommendations : Swingers Discussion 212492
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSex Swing Recommendations
TOPIC: Sex Swing Recommendations
Created by: Scandle
Original Starting post for this thread:
This holiday season Mr. Scandle and I have decided to give each other a sex swing. Lucky me!! We thoroughly enjoyed the one Rooftop in Hollywood, FL has in their group room (it is pictured on their website), but know there are other designs out there. I did a quick search on SLS and found one website mentioned where they sell sex swings, but would really appreciate any recommendations from people who have bought and used these things. For those who have tried different styles, which kind did you like best, and why? Which manufacturer or seller do you recommend? Thanks in advance - pictures of me in the new toy may follow in the coming weeks. ;^D

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Glad you enjoyed our sex swing at Rooftop, it has become very popular with visitors there. We often get calls or emails on a sunday from couples who enjoyed it the previous evening. We don't sell them per se, but get requests and have some 70 or so happy owners across the country. The Rooftop management gives out our email. We were just at Rooftop last weekend and met many others and had a great time.

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
lol at one point that would have brought about an offer from several guys on this forum to come help me try it out.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
Never fear about losing your flirting skills, PG! You do just fine. I think the topic may have caught Nic's attention for a short time. Carry on!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8818 posts)
The hammock works great, and you can fall asleep in it afterward.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I must be losing my flirting skills...lol

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
Scandle, there are two wide straps, one supporting the upper back and the other under the lower back/hips. Then there are two leg straps that can be used to support the thighs or ankles. In the pics you can see, she is fully reclined and fully supported.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I still say my fly gym would make an awesome sex swing. Came so close to trying it out the other day. Le Sigh,

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
Nic, you are SUCH a generous guy! The pics you shared are lovely. Showing the swing being put through its paces is quite (**ahem**) educational.

Have any of the people who used your swing had an issue with there not being enough body support? Not as far as keeping them suspended, but in supporting the entire back. It looks like that could be an issue, but hard for me to say.

Yes, I'll keep you in mind for a special preview of select pics when the time comes. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8818 posts)
The only swing we've used was an "H" frame suspended by 4 legs, one at each corner. It offered rock solid support, and no sway while in use. I don't have a brand name sadly, but the shape and pipe wall thickness were the key factors.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
Since I was the first to post, will I be the first to see the new pics?

BTW, I openend another gallery for you showing the swing in use.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Sex Swing Recommendations