Sending the Thank You Note : Swingers Discussion 44879
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSending the Thank You Note
TOPIC: Sending the Thank You Note
Created by: EANDPOFPGH The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
A gentleman always says "thank you" and that's cast in stone.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
We always send thank you note to anyone we meet, couple or single male, whether we want to see them or not. Just common courtesy we try to keep up with.

In the case of single males I (the F) would do the same. i don't believe in the "wait until he calls me back" thing anyway - more like old time dating rules. If you contact someone and get no response, then you can just leave it at that, but at least you're not sitting there wondering.

And also understand that there are some who just want the one night stand thing, so best to just think about the fun times and move on. We don't like the "we'll be in touch" thing anyway, but that's how lots of people are.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
I always send a note letting someone know we enjoyed meeitng them whether it is a couple or single male. But that is just me and may not work for you.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
<<Upon leaving, he said he would like to see me again, that he would call again in a couple of weeks to arrange another time we might get together.>>

Well, 11 days isn't a couple of weeks yet, so if that's what he said then he's still true to his word!

I dunno what I think about the thank you note. Personally, I probably would have sent a "That was fun, next time the room's on me" note or something just to touch base. I guess I don't think that the follow up has to be initiated by the guy.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Sending the Thank You Note