Seen Reference to the Ulitmate Orgasm : Swingers Discussion 398961011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSeen Reference to the Ulitmate Orgasm
TOPIC: Seen Reference to the Ulitmate Orgasm
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
If there is such a thing as an "ultimate orgasm" I'm not sure I've had one. So in order to sully explore this I think I will have to keep trying, and trying, and trying......

Albany GA

Username hidden
(315 posts)
open minded does not imply bi play for guys.I am very open minded could care elss if the other male is bi or not.It does not affect me, anyone can be who they want to be and its ok. Ultimate orgasm............not looking to be rocking anyones world that should come from home.I can honestly say that there is no one out there that can or has rocked my world like my suzy can. She knows me inside and out and I the same with her. I know what turns her on every time. she knows what turns me on also. Can say we are a whole lot of fun, different and creative, pretty cool. Other then that there is not much more for us to do.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Rockhard, I'm going to do something completely out of the blue here. I am going to attempt to answer your question. In my opinion, there are "orgasms" and "ORGASMS". To me, the difference is the intensity of the orgasm. There are nights that hubby and I have sex where I have orgasms, but nothing to post about on a site like this. Then there are nights where he finishes, I look at him and say "HOLY FUCK!! Where did THAT come from?" I don't believe there is a way to decide which orgasm is going to be achieved on any given night. It all depends on where I am mentally. Was it a good day? Did hubby/wife say something to piss the other off, but it was just blown over? Did you have a million creditors calling that day looking for money? Did the (insert favorite football, baseball, basketball, race car driver.. ect) win or lose today? I think you get my point. Since I've never experienced mmf, I can't say from experience, but I feel there is an added "intensity" with certain situations. I'm sure DP can feel more intense than just being fucked by one person (sometimes not... lol) So, in answer to your question if this is a "coded request"? No, I don't believe so. It's just a way of saying you want to give your significant other a more intense orgasm.

JUST MY OPINION.

Lora

Pittston Township PA

Username hidden
(1142 posts)
I've heard that decoder ring has a secret compartment containing a Underdog super energy pill.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Maybe you get the secret decoder ring as an added bonus :)

And if so, sign me up please. lol

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Now that I read the way that I posted this, I see how you could interpret this as one of those "late night infomercials!" Order Now and we'll throw in a second "Ultimate Orgasm" at no extra charge! Plus we'll also send you this stylish carrying case absolutely FREE!!!!!!

New York NY

Username hidden
(11 posts)
I don't know about anything like that but I thought you were in here offering them out. My apologizes :)

Lisa

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(1094 posts)
In several profiles I have seen folks make the point that they wish to give their partner the "ultimate orgasm." Is this a code word for something, or are they just using this as a superlative? I have been told by a friend that frequents this site, there there is often implied meanings in some terms. For instance, she has found that when a guy is "open minded", she has often uncovered an interest in bi play. Anyone aware of this sort of thing? I don't have a secret decoder ring yet!

New York NY

Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: Seen Reference to the Ulitmate Orgasm