Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Seen Reference to the Ulitmate Orgasm
TOPIC: Seen Reference to the Ulitmate Orgasm
Created by: Rockhard4you2004
Original Starting post for this thread:
In several profiles I have seen folks make the point that they wish to give their partner the "ultimate orgasm." Is this a code word for something, or are they just using this as a superlative? I have been told by a friend that frequents this site, there there is often implied meanings in some terms. For instance, she has found that when a guy is "open minded", she has often uncovered an interest in bi play. Anyone aware of this sort of thing? I don't have a secret decoder ring yet!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ulitmate orgasms, are the bomb dot cum!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
I have a tiny bit experience with this choking stuff one day hubby during sex,him on bottom with me on top sitting proped up a bit in spooning type of position he put his hand around my throat I pulled it away a little shocked ,he had never mentioned any intrest in that, I trust him totally I wasnt shocked like ,"Is he trying to hurt me" but "who taught you about this trick?!" LOL I asked my brother (a total perv) and he said that when his girl ,mutually knowing about it, who is about to cum if he chokes a bit right before when she cums her pussy contracts with a vice grip ,and both orgasms are intensified. I am very intrested now! "Ill have what shes haveing"( Harry met sally)

I do that quote thing all the time I hope you all will get used to it. Ha Ha I cant help myself.

Fontana CA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Cindee....... I read your "cum a thon" post and thought.... boy, I bet people will be lining up for that one. Boy was I surprised that not one post after yours even mentioned that thought. I guess I can be the first in line to say YES!!!!!! Let's all have a cum a thon!!!!

As for going "ape-shit" after having an orgasm, that only happens to me once in a while. What I have cum to find out from masturbating is that I can multi orgasm but it has to be done right. There are different places on (in?) my pussy that can make me orgasm. If I achieve an orgasm in one spot, all that has to be done is to "move" to another spot. The specific "place" that orgasmed is sensitive, but the rest of the "area" isn't that sensitive. So, my partner (hubby picked up on this already) should just move the concentration to another "area".

Just my thoughts.

Lora

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
HeHeHe Cindee, Jackie is the same way. After she cums nost touch is just too much. It takes just the right touch in just the right places in order to continue, otherwise she jumps right oughtta her skin. But when I get it just right, she cums again in minutes, and again, and again, and again........................

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Auto-erotic: Afer this post, everytime I see a car.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
autoerotic isn't that having sex wrecking cars??That was the thing in the 80's

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Lemme see......... One hot night divided by three minutes.............. Approximately 287 orgasms per. Sounds like good odds, Cindee, can't wait to test the theory!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
cindee. where are you again??WEG

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Content, We've heard of that choking thing. We had a good friend get the crap scared out of her when a man tried it on her without permission during seperate room sex. It's a good thing that didn't happen to us because Jim would have killed the guy. To each their own of course but that certainly seems like the type of thing that should be done by mutual consent.

Our ultimates come with each other. We've been together so many years that we just know every button to push.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Don't know if it was the ultimate orgasm but it was the best I ever had and made my arms hurt for days from gripping the head board.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18003 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Seen Reference to the Ulitmate Orgasm