Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Seductive wording Wow
TOPIC: Seductive_wording__Wow
Created by: Milf_n_Cookies
Original Starting post for this thread:
Here's THE perfect pick-up line. We received mail from a single guy, despite of our profile clearly stating not to contact us, and when ready we'll seek out single guys. So he reads this then tells us that, by reading our profile, we still look interested. Here it is, from the words of the 300lb 29yr old...

"I would like to fulfill my fantasy of being with an older woman"

Yikes!

I'm sure that he wasn't accusing my wife of being elderly, but really? That's NOT what any woman probably wants to hear, lol.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry. Accidentally dbl clicked the submit.

Sylvan Lake MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Here's THE perfect pick-up line. We received mail from a single guy, despite of our profile clearly stating not to contact us, and when ready we'll seek out single guys. So he reads this then tells us that, by reading our profile, we still look interested. Here it is, from the words of the 300lb 29yr old...

"I would like to fulfill my fantasy of being with an older woman"

Yikes!

I'm sure that he wasn't accusing my wife of being elderly, but really? That's NOT what any woman probably wants to hear, lol.

Sylvan Lake MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Seductive wording Wow
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.