Seductive wording Wow : Swingers Discussion 212743
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSeductive wording Wow
TOPIC: Seductive wording Wow
Created by: Milf_n_Cookies
Original Starting post for this thread:
Here's THE perfect pick-up line. We received mail from a single guy, despite of our profile clearly stating not to contact us, and when ready we'll seek out single guys. So he reads this then tells us that, by reading our profile, we still look interested. Here it is, from the words of the 300lb 29yr old...

"I would like to fulfill my fantasy of being with an older woman"

Yikes!

I'm sure that he wasn't accusing my wife of being elderly, but really? That's NOT what any woman probably wants to hear, lol.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
don't worry I can help you with your wife.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1065 posts)
That's the exact attitude that gives single men a bad rep. What (most) dude's don't seem to understand is that we're not looking for single men so they can get their rocks off. We're looking for them to help get our /her rocks off. So any single guy who contacts us talking about himself and his fantasies right off the bat is automatically DQ'd. I want him to help rock Miss Cpl's world and we need to know how he's going to help accomplish that. Not saying that we don't care about a single guy's fantasies or that we wouldn't help fulfill any of them, but don't come at us talking about what you want. Tell us how you're going to give us what we want.

Don't know if that's a little selfish to think that way, but don't tell us what's in it for you (we already know what you get out of it), tell us what's in it for us. It's the oldest sales tactic in the book. You have to give the WIIFM (what's in it for me?).

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
This made me laugh so hard I could barely breathe! What an excellent response to such an unsolicited advance.

M

Gainesville TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
OMG, That's hilarious! I would love to say it, but I'd feel bad afterwards. But yes, that would be the perfect response.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Tell him that you had a fantasy about a younger, obese illiterate but he ruined it by contacting you first.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18812 posts)
Here's THE perfect pick-up line. We received mail from a single guy, despite of our profile clearly stating not to contact us, and when ready we'll seek out single guys. So he reads this then tells us that, by reading our profile, we still look interested. Here it is, from the words of the 300lb 29yr old...

"I would like to fulfill my fantasy of being with an older woman"

Yikes!

I'm sure that he wasn't accusing my wife of being elderly, but really? That's NOT what any woman probably wants to hear, lol.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Seductive wording Wow