Saturday night losers : Swingers Discussion 448771091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSaturday night losers
TOPIC: Saturday night losers
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 1170   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I wouldn't say it's worse than ever, but it is pretty bad. It's been a long time since people were permitted to say what they think. I'm hoping once all the problems have been aired that things will settle down a little. At some point you'd hope that people would just get tired of it, and interact with those they like." ----------------------------------------------------- Perfect, you said it better then I could. I would think (and hope) that maybe this airing out will be a good thing in the long term. Like most on here I enjoy hearing the life experiences, beliefs and opinions of all (...well...most) posters. When it comes to most of us on here, I am not sure anyone is truly wrong or right or vice versa; it seems most of us regular posters come across arrogant or thoughtless to others on here. I also would like to believe that most of us do not intend to but inadvertently do when passionately defending our beliefs or ourselves.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
We spent Sat watching our beloved Mavs melt down against the Blazers and then a couple of movies. Times are tough, money is tight and we plan on attending a party next Sat so it was a night "in" for us!

Besides, it gives your real freinds an opportunity to "miss" you, and the "haters" an opportunity to gossip, Haahaa!!!

Steve and Kaitlan

Rowlett TX

Username hidden
(96 posts)
People, People!!!

What is with the hostile little retorts??? You both sound like very interesting people so just agree to disagree on whatever the conflict is, accept that you have different opinions and just be tolerant of each other!!!

Steve

Rowlett TX

Username hidden
(96 posts)
I'll use your famous words. Dont tell me how to act or what to say. And pullease do not insinuate you knew me before, during or after SLS, that laughable. We saw you once at a party and avoided you. I didnt see you run over to kick our arses either. We may know a FEW bdsm people in common, but thats as far as Id go. Ive been out of the BDSM world since I started here at SLS. Quite some time ago.

I have no rage, not me. WHy is it so hard to believe someone nice? Has no one been kind to you in life? Whatever, I am who I am. Maybe you dont understand what gets to me. Funny thing its not when you make fun of me or V, we are secure in who we are. its when you make fun of others. Thats where I go nutz. You dont have to agree. I tried for years and gave up. You be the way you are and enjoy it. I wish you well. But I can not stand by and watch adults be mean to other adults and then claim to be nice in person. lol WHy? Beacuse you can? whats the point? to prove your smarter? better? Superior? See, I personally dont think thats what builds good esteem. You dont have to agree with me but thats me in a nutshell.

You are also probably alot like my xhusband and I didnt get him either lol

joan*

sedduction4Two Him: Straight ,43 Her: Bi ,44 So, instead of living your rage through passive aggressive tactics, just stop! I told you this before, you stop, tighten the strings on your lackeys and it goes away! that's all that you have to do. It's in YOUR hands.

Regrettably, you say one thing but do another, thus this goes on. Just stop playing your idiotic passive aggressive bullshit games of being the “enchanting” Pollyanna that you want everyone to believe you are (not). Those of us who have been here long enough (And those of us that know you pre SLS :) know better, stop obsessing over me, stop attacking me in your "pub" via passive aggressive posts and the forum will be spared the bullshit that you subject them to. Your problem is that you want to be able to attack, but when you get a taste of your own medicine back you don’t like it one bit….tough shit! That’s not how the cookie crumbles.

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
I find both of you to be likable and that just fucks me!

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I like most people, Im a people person and am interested in people in general. There is just one I find so unpalatable, so inhumane, I cant find any ground we share in common.

Shame but one out of many, not too bad.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
Spent last night watching the 10 commandments in HD with the kids and SOs. We all really enjoyed it. Was kinda campy BUT was a great cast.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
Are you saying you like some of the people that you tease and give a hard time too! Nah no way...

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
"and interact with those they like."

This is my problem here, I actually do like most everyone, although some people don't believe that.

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
" what is up with everyone lately? its worse than ever here. ~j "

I wouldn't say it's worse than ever, but it is pretty bad. It's been a long time since people were permitted to say what they think. I'm hoping once all the problems have been aired that things will settle down a little. At some point you'd hope that people would just get tired of it, and interact with those they like.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 1170   End
TOPIC: Saturday night losers