Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Saturday night losers
TOPIC: Saturday_night_losers
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 124  Next »
21 to 30 of 1239
User Details are only visible to members.
Learn how to use a computer. Its just a machine.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6926 posts)
I would also like to attend said event Tramp.

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2936 posts)
If I could steal pics, that new one of Rabbit would've been gone before the damn ink dried!

But since I can't seem to do shit without screwing it up (stealing pics or otherwise), I guess I'll have to get my ass back to NOLA and see if I can sweet talk her outta making one for ole Tramp.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5810 posts)
nutcal: "Uh huh sure right..yup"

Yup, that is EXACTLY what happened you pathetic POS. Don't even pretend you don't know it.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5830 posts)
Uh huh sure right..yup

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6926 posts)
Random musings since this thread has gone to shit.

We recently began a new round of trivia (with some vanilla friends of ours). We thought of some new ideas for team names.

Ideally they should be clever. As offensive as possible while still being able to be read aloud by an emcee in a bar & grill with possibly young people around. Innuendo is ideal. Distasteful is a-OK.

Past awesome team names include "Gorilla Lives Matter", "The Army Pulls Out But We Don't", etc.

We contemplated some new ones. I personally liked "We Got A Sitter for THIS?". Also - "Alternative Facts" (given that it's trivia).

One guy suggested "Gram 'Em by the Pussy". While amusing (and terribly offensive) it doesn't pass the PG-13 test.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28727 posts)
I remember the issue clearly.

PG has opened her profile briefly due to popular demand because of a saucy new profile pic she posted.

Nutcal then said he stole her pics, and others, to teach us a lesson about the Internet, how easy it is to steal pics and as an explanation why he now only has the one pic of his wife's ass and frizzy hair up as a profile pic. Come to think of it, it's probably not his wife but a pic he stole off the internet.

As usually, Nutcal is now trying to pass off "alternative facts" and say it never happened.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5830 posts)
"H and nutcal are matter and anti-matter. "

Hil was at the very least not a nasty awful person. Just a lazy, useless weenie.

I'm sorry I resurrected this thread.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28727 posts)
Off your MEDS again HFT?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5830 posts)
Crazy Liberals, don't forget you have to be back in your INSTITUTION BY 5 pm, or no supper or TV. Nurse Ratchet!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4179 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 124  Next »
21 to 30 of 1239
TOPIC: Saturday night losers
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.