Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Saturday night losers
TOPIC: Saturday night losers
GoTo Page: Less ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
Start   1161 to 1170 of 1183   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh poor Terry, they keep kicking you when you are already down! I will give you a hand up <extending hand> "sis!"

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I realize this sister thing is a joke, but I keep thinking "How deep of a hole is this guy going to dig before he throws down the shovel and says uncle?".

Sugar Land TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Not me schwing, I love breasts! They don't have to be big and voluptuous they just have to have shape. my favorite sizes are a full B, D or DD! YUM!!! I just want to swallow them whole!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
We feel the same way every other Saturday night when I'm working weekends. This weekend we got out though. An adult weekend for us, 3 days in New Orleans in a little apartment on Bourbon Street.

I must say that I enjoyed the thread drift on breast sizes. I'm only sorry that I wasn't home when it started so I could have been the first to shoot Mrs. C(I feel like the Fonz saying that) an email about her breasts size. Most breasts are nice, but I'll take the small ones as a first choice.

R. Who's wife keeps saying there is no such thing as a full B cup. I say who cares, it's still my favorite.

Sugar Land TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
<<I was addicted to it about 3 or 4 years ago. Not sure what it's like now. I went in about a year ago but most of the people seemed fake, assholes or else bots. Took forever to find a decent person to chat with that wasn't asking my bra size. LOL >>

I was pretty invested in Yahoo chat a while back, don't go there anymore these days unless it's to scope out old pals. I have a few people I keep in close contact with (like, sending birthday presents and phone calls and stuff) to this day. When I pop in now, it does seem to be full of bots and trolls, nothing like back in the day : (

L., formerly a 38 DDD, now a 36 DD, by the way ; )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Terry, I'm startign to worry about your sister fetish and if you ever refer to me as your big sister.....I will find you and kick your ass.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I've felt like a Sat. night loser on many occasions...never anyone available when I get that suprise sitter...LOL

Oh yeah 38D...LOL

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
OH Goody! I mean sure would be willing to help EandP! Mrs. 4play is a 36DD as stated in our profile.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Newly,

Awww shucks! *blushes* I have grown rather attach to them myself. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Newly,

Don't worry. I am only a 34B. So we are in the same boat.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
Start   1161 to 1170 of 1183   End
TOPIC: Saturday night losers