Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Saturday night losers
TOPIC: Saturday_night_losers
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 124  Next »
11 to 20 of 1239
User Details are only visible to members.
I was selling Girl Scout cookies tonight. woohoo.

oh and I finally blocked the swinging wookie.

BT- maybe one day soon I will upload some pics take it off lockdown for a bit. right now there isn't much to see as I deleted 90% of our pictures. Although my hair is now reddish purplish instead of the pink/black from last year.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21884 posts)
...and here I am. It's been long time since I been home alone on a Saturday Night. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
As the saying goes if you dont want the world to see the pics dont put them online.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6934 posts)
Someone is not a CaddyShack fan

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5830 posts)
WTF

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5811 posts)
You're a good man, Tramp. It's quite likely that on your deathbed, you'll be graced with total consciousness. So, you got that going for you which is nice.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(13623 posts)
You'd be right, my friend. Lol

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5811 posts)
Lockdown kinda sux, PG.

Tramp - "I guess I'll have to get my ass back to NOLA and see if I can sweet talk her outta making one for ole Tramp." I'm assuming, like your first visit, that this won't be a solo tour either?

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(13623 posts)
oops I was late to a party that I seemed to be a topic of conversation at. Yes when he was here before I had our profile open, and he rather disgustingly admitted to lifting pics. Which lead to me and others reporting him. And then he disappeared for a quite a while, so I didn't block him thinking he was gone from the site. I currently have our profile on lockdown, and don't have the creeper blocked although since most of his posts are political diarrhea I should just so I don't have waste time skipping over his drivel.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21884 posts)
Or....

You could learn how to write, it's just a language. Lol

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5811 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 124  Next »
11 to 20 of 1239
TOPIC: Saturday night losers
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.