Saturday night losers : Swingers Discussion 448771011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSaturday night losers
TOPIC: Saturday night losers
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 1170   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was up pretty late with a gentleman friend last night, so no loser here. {blush}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10718 posts)
Well according so some of the more hard core party/going out people on here we most likely would be considered losers since our "date" last night was our youngest daughter. We went out for dinner, quick trip to the grocery store, and then she went to bed and Trooper and I got some alone time to talk, snuggle and have grown up fun. I however do not feel like a loser, its nice to spend time with just one of the kids from time to time, and they enjoy it too. And its always wonderful to spend time with my man.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Bored and definitely feel like a loser out here. Tomorrow, I'm headed to Boston from some Sunday fun.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Wisdom, in spite of youth.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10718 posts)
It's midnight. The house is quiet, the last of the guests lefts about 50 minutes ago, I'm sitting here in the dark thinking about the day, the life, the gift that's my son, a husband that inspires me. He's sleeping now, I can't fall asleep, too tired.

We drank, ate and laughed. I watched my boy and thought about the amazing years that I've spent with him, the joy that he brings and quite a bit of challenge, sometimes pain.

There he was sitting next to his girlfriend offerings her food and tending to her comfort. He drank sangria, and poured his girl wine. He was offered vodka, cognac and tequila, which he refused. His friend questioned his drinking choice, after all he is "legal" now. It made me smile to hear my boy answer; "just because you can doesn't mean that you should."

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16809 posts)
*sigh*

Ever make kinda fuzzy plans with a few people, and in the end ALL of them fall through, and you've got nothing?

Well, OK.. I have my lovely wife ;)

'night, all.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19833 posts)
Hubby and I slept a total of 6 hours in 4 days!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16809 posts)
I remember one long weekend in NOLA....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12030 posts)
Mr. Sa's smile in your pic on the Body Parts thread is awesome! Two nights that late would probably be the end of me.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
Stayed up until 4am two nights, in a row, laughing and drinking! Definitely a fun group!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17961 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 1170   End
TOPIC: Saturday night losers