Sandy : Swingers Discussion 2107481091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSandy
TOPIC: Sandy
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 330   End
User Details are only visible to members.
School will remain closed for as long as there is no power here. Elections will be supervised by the military apparently and will have the old mechanical booths. Regardless of which party wins there will be lunatics yelling theft! Most of our town down. But the Golden Nugget has re-opened and the Borgatta opening today.

Pse&g has managed to bring up over a million households up, JCP&L a little more than 35% and are still in assessment mode!!!!!WTF!?!?

My friend was found. She's fine and doing well. Her house gone, as is her car.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
For us, life has been back to normal for a few days. Schools were back in on Tuesday (albeit with a late start) and except for a few areas of Norfolk and Hampton, there is no serious damage. There was a rather striking pic of someone kayaking down a street in Norfolk that was making its rounds on the net, however.....

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Fun, that was a very articulate response, lacking any overt pass to argue on this topic. On a side note, and including my opinion, BLT's rant was completely idiotic. Not only did she not like your friends opinion, which is possibly out of context, she did not like your posting it here, thus the call out.

Now, back to those who were affected by a natural disaster.....

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
"Her lineage means nothing to me and, obviously, her family connections aren't all that."

I believe you brought those things up by saying "I have no idea where he or she comes from" and then mentioning (twice) her level of financial success and acumen. I interpreted that as an invitation for me to clarify that her experience is contrary to your belief that she's "stupid" and "foolish." 

If I misinterpreted the reason you brought those issues up, you have my apologies, again. 

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
Thanks, VA...you too! Hey, the SLS picture Genie must be working!

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
It *is* nice...

Thank you for drawing my attention to your new pics Kat. Rowr!

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Not trying to derail, but good golly Miss Holly! That pic is GOR-JE-OUS!

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
This is it for me on this as I have more important things to focus on: Her lineage means nothing to me and, obviously, her family connections aren't all that. For people like them I say "don't talk about it; be about it!"

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2137 posts)
M- that did not happen after 911. I mean the "NYFD" guy who ran around locally grabbing free dinners with friends for @ 6 months until it was discovered he had been forced out @ 2 years prior to 911 for Workmans comp Fraud.....

He was not charged for anything , because he was actually at one time a firefighter..... Although his stories were So dramatic.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
The one 'upmanship' particularly at this time is as expected. Even at a time like this the shameless will utilize the opportunity to advance their agenda. It is unsurprising I suppose even though one hopes that things can change. People who suffered zero damage ridiculing others who have. They remind me of the 9/11 fakers. Trying to paint a picture of their own great suffering to gain sympathy. Opportunists and total parasites.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 330   End
TOPIC: Sandy